Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What are the chances this extends to the Zamasu DBS saga? :jbhmm:

seems like a giant step back to let us get SSGod, then SSBlue, then go to the History of Trunks, and fight a bunch of nikkas we already fought when the game came out last year :yeshrug:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
What are the chances this extends to the Zamasu DBS saga? :jbhmm:

seems like a giant step back to let us get SSGod, then SSBlue, then go to the History of Trunks, and fight a bunch of nikkas we already fought when the game came out last year :yeshrug:
still wanna about this

it's a HUGE step back to give us SSG, SSB, and then go back and do this History of Trunks shyt :mjtf:

Daps
Just saw the Deluxe Edition of this one on sale on PS store for $28, which seems like a decent deal.

1) For anyone that got the deluxe edition of this game, does the season pass that includes "2 original episodes and one new story" refer to the 3 DLC that I also saw listed on the store? I just don't want to buy anything I don't have to.
2) If not this game, what would be the best DBZ game that allows me to play through whole the story? (All the DBZ sagas, but if it included OG dragon ball and Super also that would be even better). I haven't played any DB games aside from something on SNES years ago so I don't have much in the way of expectations or experience with previous games to have an opinion. It would mostly be to play through the story but ideally without having to pull out any old consoles (so something for PS4/PS5).

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I believe this the only game you can play through the story unaltered for current consoles. Fighterz is a original story and the XenoVerse games tell the story with alot of alterations (alternate universes and timelines)

I'm terms of dlc I don't remember offhand how it works.

Daps
Thanks. I was a little thrown off by comments I read saying the season pass was a waste but it looks like most comments were from prior to release of all 3 DLCs, so $28 for the base game and 3 DLC doesn't sound too bad all things considered I guess.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Reinstalled this. Haven't played in years and never got past the initial intermission where you play as Gohan. I played for 45 minutes and evidently, couldn't travel to my main story objective, couldn't find Pilaf for the sub story objective, and continued to get a, "You can't open the world map," notification whenever I tried to open it. Had an objective to hunt a giant deer but the game doesn't even tell me where tf it is. Between the constant grunt battles, convoluted controls, and shytty map, I unistalled it for good. Love DBZ but this shyt just wasn't it.