Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

taker597

Superstar
Daps
For anybody still playing: History Of Trunks will be the 3rd DLC (dropping this summer)

Lol... Can we get this game remade, but done properly by a western studio that can do more than just do spraypaint grass texture like it is 2006 or make a DLC without their title character.

Honestly... DBZ: Kakarot was a horrible name anyway. It didn't make sense to do a linear role playing game with a story that has no choice. Never intended to have choice. It wants to be an open world adventure game... Yet, it completely skipped the most varied adventure aspect of Goku life with Dragon Ball. For Dragon Ball Z, where he's missing for over half of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol... Can we get this game remade, but done properly by a western studio that can do more than just do spraypaint grass texture like it is 2006 or make a DLC without their title character.

Honestly... DBZ: Kakarot was a horrible name anyway. It didn't make sense to do a linear role playing game with a story that has no choice. Never intended to have choice. It wants to be an open world adventure game... Yet, it completely skipped the most varied adventure aspect of Goku life with Dragon Ball. For Dragon Ball Z, where he's missing for over half of it.

Nobody wants to play a Dragon ball game with loot boxes and animations from the ps2 era

name on western game with good combat and please don't say that fake dark souls game god of war

bandai has the license from dragon ball that's why all the games are terrible, accept for fighters Z which is a japanese made

Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is a game made for kids, small children lmao

stop playing games meant for elementary school kids

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
For anybody still playing: History Of Trunks will be the 3rd DLC (dropping this summer)

I thought it was gonna b the Zamasu story in Super :gucci:

This is very disappointing

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was gonna b the Zamasu story in Super :gucci:

This is very disappointing

Did you enjoy the combat in this game?

To me, it doesn't look rewarding and the computer isn't taking any reputable damage to the moves you're using.

I'm curious on what you guys found fun here.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Did you enjoy the combat in this game?

To me, it doesn't look rewarding and the computer isn't taking any reputable damage to the moves you're using.

I'm curious on what you guys found fun here.
i did enjoy the combat. It was repetitive, but it did the job. I like the story, and the added cinematic things during the combat for boss battles.

Again I think it’s a good game for anyone that is a fan of the DBZ story. It could def be better tho. The RPG elements seem half-assed tbh. The open-world isn’t amazing

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps

Still trips me out these characters stayed dead for 20+ years in a universe w/ dragon balls, different planets, heaven/hell etc. the alternate future world is too grounded in reality but I guess that’s for drama and plot sake. I like that there’s actual stakes, consequences and death is actually defeat.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still trips me out these characters stayed dead for 20+ years in a universe w/ dragon balls, different planets, heaven/hell etc. the alternate future world is too grounded in reality but I guess that’s for drama and plot sake. I like that there’s actual stakes, consequences and death is actually defeat.

when the nameks get killed there are no more dragon balls so they can't wish any back

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
when the nameks get killed there are no more dragon balls so they can't wish any back
But wouldn’t they communicate w/ Gohan from beyond the grave like in the present world? It’s just too many plot holes but I understand it’s plot armor

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But wouldn’t they communicate w/ Gohan from beyond the grave like in the present world? It’s just too many plot holes but I understand it’s plot armor

Who has done that besides Goku, and he didn't do that the end of the cell saga, in Trunks future Timeline, Goku doesn't even have that ability yet and he needed to be with King Kai to do it

Goku got stronger after cell saga because they let him keep his body after death as reward, so even though he was dead he could still progress that didn't happen in the trunks timeline and there's no earth guardian to be the liason

Last edited:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who has done that besides Goku, and he didn't do that the end of the cell saga, in Trunks future Timeline, Goku doesn't even have that ability yet and he needed to be with King Kai to do it

Goku got stronger after cell saga because they let him keep his body after death as reward, so even though he was dead he could still progress that didn't happen in the trunks timeline and there's no earth guardian to be the liason

Piccolo and Yamcha did through King Kai during and at the end of the Freiza saga. It’s hard to imagine the dead Z Warriors doing nothing while there is an existential threat on their home planet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piccolo and Yamcha did through King Kai during and at the end of the Freiza saga. It’s hard to imagine the dead Z Warriors doing nothing while there is an existential threat on their home planet.

This is the second time they all have been killed, so their not gonna be able to keep their bodies or be wished back, so they just went straight to heaven,

it's the same reason why goku wasn't in the after life, he died peaceful and was allowed to go heaven he didn't keep his body like at the end of cell saga

With no Kame, how is Gohan suppose to reach out to King Kai, Goku had to ask King Kai for help he had no idea any of the stuff was going during the Cell Saga

and eventually King Kai was killed by the majin buu arrival in Future Trunk's timeline

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the second time they all have been killed, so their not gonna be able to keep their bodies or be wished back, so they just went straight to heaven,

it's the same reason why goku wasn't in the after life, he died peaceful and was allowed to go heaven he didn't keep his body like at the end of cell saga

With no Kame, how is Gohan suppose to reach out to King Kai, Goku had to ask King Kai for help he had no idea any of the stuff was going during the Cell Saga

and eventually King Kai was killed by the majin buu arrival in Future Trunk's timeline

I mean I get what you’re saying, but this gets blown up in the cell and majin buu sagas. Everyone besides Goku died a hero’s death the second time around, but they don’t get their bodies restored?

And I think you might be thinking of the Supreme Kai getting killed in Future Trunks’ timeline, not King Kai. If we are following DB Super, Majin Buu would never be revived.