twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
this still gets me at vegetal breaking the machine with no fukks give :laff:

18 keeping calling goku a moron multiple times :laff:

:whew: next eps is already goten vs trunks in tournament loving the pace of this :blessed:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
this still gets me at vegetal breaking the machine with no fukks give :laff:

18 keeping calling goku a moron multiple times :laff:

:whew: next eps is already goten vs trunks in tournament loving the pace of this :blessed:
vegeta has no time for that silly shyt lmao
he just wanna fight

lol18 must of forgot who goku was

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
vegeta has no time for that silly shyt lmao
he just wanna fight

lol18 must of forgot who goku was

i know right its refreshing seeing it at a a fast pace so thats why i enjoy kai more
I've already seen it on the orange box sets before and prefer the kai box sets and looking forward too when they release it in the states too complete my collection

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
wait i thought they weren't doing kai no more. this is good news

na bout a year ago they the us voice actors said they were doing buu saga for kai then a few months ago the japanese version announced its coming back on tv in place of toriko timeslot

what had happened was the ratings were not that great in japan but overseas it made a bigger buzz and more money so they originally said it would do buu saga overseas only in the americas region not in its own homeland but i guess that changed somewhere down the line cuz of maybe homeland request in its country wanted it and so far the rating for it have been shocking high since it came back on

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
now if only we can fukking get one piece on a faster pace make no damn sense pokemon is damn near the japanese version on cartoon network but then again its extremely popular over here so i guess i shouldn't be surprised but the anime scene over here has blown up due too manga's being bought more

reason y we have attack on titan already

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Has anybody bought the regular Dbz blu rays? What's better to get those or the orange box DVDs?

i have the dbz kai blu ray but if ur talking bout the new one's its the same as the orange box dvd's except in blu ray still cropped off though :snoop: is the quality more better thats subjective on that matter i dont have them but i read enough on the reviews too know

if ur asking me buy the one's that is cheapest too be honest which would be the orange box set but some of the blu ray one's might be close too the price of the orange one's

i can say this i dont really see a diff with my kai blu ray and dvd cuz i got different seasons on dvd and blu ray i cant tell difference :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
i have the dbz kai blu ray but if ur talking bout the new one's its the same as the orange box dvd's except in blu ray still cropped off though :snoop: is the quality more better thats subjective on that matter i dont have them but i read enough on the reviews too know

if ur asking me buy the one's that is cheapest too be honest which would be the orange box set but some of the blu ray one's might be close too the price of the orange one's

i can say this i dont really see a diff with my kai blu ray and dvd cuz i got different seasons on dvd and blu ray i cant tell difference :yeshrug:

Is the orange box similar to what was on toonami?

TrollsUnite!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA & Philly
How can you watch this watered down ass version of dragonball z? Now granted it doesn't drag on like the original, but damn its just not the same. I pity this generation of kids. Betta download the originals :sas2:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How can you watch this watered down ass version of dragonball z? Now granted it doesn't drag on like the original, but damn its just not the same. I pity this generation of kids. Betta download the originals :sas2:

i dont fall in that category i just dont feel like watching 5 eps of screaming and 10 more of freeze saying its gonna explode when i can get that in 3 eps alone just a matter of preference :manny:

TrollsUnite!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Richmond, VA & Philly
i dont fall in that category i just dont feel like watching 5 eps of screaming and 10 more of freeze saying its gonna explode when i can get that in 3 eps alone just a matter of preference :manny:
I'm not even gonna lie. The Freeza saga is my favorite, but when he put that Death Ball through Namek and said the planet would be destroyed in 5 minutes, it took like 8 episodes for those 5 minutes to pass lmao.