Dragon Ball Z Kai Buu Saga Begins Today

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:flabbynsickvegeta:

Kai would've been soooo much better if they just re-animated everything. I know that was next to impossible cuz it would've taken much longer, but the pay off would be worth it IMO for both the fanbase and the money they could generate off the sales. The main thing that bugged me with Kai was the obvious cutting to scenes from multiple episodes. It became more apparent in the later DBZ eps cuz of the more inconsistent animation style. You would go from the greatly animated episodes to the shytty ones and vice versa.

Eh, I honestly gotta disagree with that.

If they're willing to go through the trouble of re-animating it, they might as well just do a new Dragonball series or a remake of DBZ with a different story (like maybe the human fighters get more shine). DBZ Kai is fine for what it is.

I don't really think it's worth re-animating the same story that everybody has already seen.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I hate the way kai was made, I mean why not just redo the series from scratch?

Its tacky seeing one scene drawn completely different from the next. Fact they did it with the episodes was some what bearable but now scene its done instantly you can notice the different in quality. The voices also, but thats something i could have looked passed.

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
japan but they working on dubbed version for awhile so probably released beginning next year on blu ray and tv in states.

damn this the only series i never got to finish watching i wish theyd hurry up. how are the episodes being released? once a week ?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
damn this the only series i never got to finish watching i wish theyd hurry up. how are the episodes being released? once a week ?

comes out 9 am sunday in japan which would be sat night in the states but the raw version will be up

the subs probably wont be up till 24 hrs later like even now i just checked its still the raw version of it so i say sunday night here or monday morning the subs will be up

it comes out once a week like most anime's do but will be fast paced keep that in mind cuz on the 4th ep goku already returns

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the fight still going to last 15 episodes. My son be looking at this shyt and it seems like they be fighting for hella episodes.