Dragon Ball Z Kai Buu Saga Begins Today

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man... The blood dripping on Vegata and Gohan face...

Krillin with the "Goku, where were you?"

I know it ain't happen like this back when I was 10 :patrice:

of course not it was edited it out on tv. every anime on tv here in USA is edited or/and missing scenes that why i buy the dvd too see it truly for it or watch it on a site that has it in its true subtitle form

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
  • Most of the one minute fight between Vegeta and Kid Buu is composed of fillers. In the manga the one minute goes by in only a few pages, while in the anime it goes on for a couple episodes.
:flabbynsickvegeta:

Kai would've been soooo much better if they just re-animated everything. I know that was next to impossible cuz it would've taken much longer, but the pay off would be worth it IMO for both the fanbase and the money they could generate off the sales. The main thing that bugged me with Kai was the obvious cutting to scenes from multiple episodes. It became more apparent in the later DBZ eps cuz of the more inconsistent animation style. You would go from the greatly animated episodes to the shytty ones and vice versa.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
of course not it was edited it out on tv. every anime on tv here in USA is edited or/and missing scenes that why i buy the dvd too see it truly for it or watch it on a site that has it in its true subtitle form
:why: So Sailor Moon is extra edited too? Other than the who lesbian sailor scouts....this is a sad day for me. Imma bout to spend my day off watching nothin but Sailor Moon on YouTube

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:why: So Sailor Moon is extra edited too? Other than the who lesbian sailor scouts....this is a sad day for me. Imma bout to spend my day off watching nothin but Sailor Moon on YouTube

yes it was edited out sailor moon was another one it didnt truly follow the manga thats the reason why the new version coming out this summer that follows the manga more closely gonna be :noah:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The DBZ:Remastered set is still the GOAT boxset here in America to me. That soundtrack, the emotion that the music conveys (at times). Certain quotes that really arent specific to the story but are very nostalgic and endearing to you. Kai lacks all that. Music sucks, majority of the redub was pointless and changed those little "things" in the dialogue. More edited than Remastered, Frieza and Gohan's voices are better though and I dont mind the filler being removed. Ive got both, and I usually watch Remastered than Kai.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
yes it was edited out sailor moon was another one it didnt truly follow the manga thats the reason why the new version coming out this summer that follows the manga more closely gonna be :noah:
It's coming out this summer???? Ive been waiting for it for over ten years!!! DVD or TV?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
here is link for the first ep

http://www.gogoanime.com/dragon-ball-kai-episode-99

it isn't subbed yet so check back later

here is the list for the first few eps as u can see its fast paced

1. 7 Years Since That Event! Starting Today, Gohan's a High Schooler

2. Found Out! The New Hero is Son Gohan

3. Gohan’s the Teacher! Videl’s Introduction to Flight

4. The Dragon Team, All Assembled! Son Goku has Returned!!

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
here is link for the first ep

http://www.gogoanime.com/dragon-ball-kai-episode-99

it isn't subbed yet so check back later

here is the list for the first few eps as u can see its fast paced

1. 7 Years Since That Event! Starting Today, Gohan's a High Schooler

2. Found Out! The New Hero is Son Gohan

3. Gohan’s the Teacher! Videl’s Introduction to Flight

4. The Dragon Team, All Assembled! Son Goku has Returned!!
Q-and-Duhon-Celebration.gif

Aww snap!!!