Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this thread died like hell

Gacha games as a market ain’t shyt in America anymore aside from dokkan
Apparently Fire Emblem is doing pretty well. I got bored of it (prefer the real games) so I dropped it. I've been playing Dissidia Opera Omnia lately which does a lot of things right that Dokkan does wrong. I'm almost sure there's going to be a dual dokkanfest for both versions as both of the current login events are timed to end the same day almost coinciding with the end of Super and they hinted at the 250 Mil DL's mark in a recent JP commercial. Other than that GLB has been a grindfest like this time last year with GT on GT on GT event lol

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Apparently Fire Emblem is doing pretty well. I got bored of it (prefer the real games) so I dropped it. I've been playing Dissidia Opera Omnia lately which does a lot of things right that Dokkan does wrong. I'm almost sure there's going to be a dual dokkanfest for both versions as both of the current login events are timed to end the same day almost coinciding with the end of Super and they hinted at the 250 Mil DL's mark in a recent JP commercial. Other than that GLB has been a grindfest like this time last year with GT on GT on GT event lol
Yeah aint shyt to do on GLB except shore up some of your units that need awakening or get some gems up. They need a daily stone event, at least make it to where you can get 3 stones daily wit that including the free one and the one you get from doin 3 quests. Its wild how Dokkan is the most summon dependent gacha game out there but gives you the fewest stones and ability to get legitimately good units

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah aint shyt to do on GLB except shore up some of your units that need awakening or get some gems up. They need a daily stone event, at least make it to where you can get 3 stones daily wit that including the free one and the one you get from doin 3 quests. Its wild how Dokkan is the most summon dependent gacha game out there but gives you the fewest stones and ability to get legitimately good units
The game actually gives out a decent amount of free stones its just that it makes it difficult for people who entirely depend on those stones to get ahead. When ur not guaranteed results its not very enticing to pull on banners knowing u might be only able to pull once for a unit u want because u have/want to save for yet another banner with no guarantees. That's why I liked that "That's My Bulma" Vegeta banner. 50% chance to pull one of the best units in the game off rip then better than a 20% chance after when it becomes a GSSR banner, which should be a permanent thing by now. Or at least put in a pity feature like Fire Emblem, where the more u summon without getting a 5* unit, the higher the percentage becomes. They could definitely stand to give out more stones though. I couldn't tell u when but past a certain amount of days u get maybe 2 stones a week from cumulative login which is straight bullshyt. I just logged day 950 today.

Dissidia has a permanent 10+1 gacha where the +1 is a guaranteed 5*(highest level) weapon, so anything u get before is a plus. In addition to that, its a 90% chance to get one of the featured although it is only three featured. I went damn near 500 stones deep on the Vegito banner and not one single banner unit. I don't normally go in like that but I was so salty I kept pulling. And they give out a good amount of free single tickets for completing events so u have all kinds of chances at getting good stuff. With no wall or expiry date either. No specific banner with specific units for a specific amount of time. Spend as many tickets as u want on any banner now or save for a banner in the future. Dokkan can easily implement these things and ultimately stand to make more money but I just don't get it.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The game actually gives out a decent amount of free stones its just that it makes it difficult for people who entirely depend on those stones to get ahead. When ur not guaranteed results its not very enticing to pull on banners knowing u might be only able to pull once for a unit u want because u have/want to save for yet another banner with no guarantees. That's why I liked that "That's My Bulma" Vegeta banner. 50% chance to pull one of the best units in the game off rip then better than a 20% chance after when it becomes a GSSR banner, which should be a permanent thing by now. Or at least put in a pity feature like Fire Emblem, where the more u summon without getting a 5* unit, the higher the percentage becomes. They could definitely stand to give out more stones though. I couldn't tell u when but past a certain amount of days u get maybe 2 stones a week from cumulative login which is straight bullshyt. I just logged day 950 today.

Dissidia has a permanent 10+1 gacha where the +1 is a guaranteed 5*(highest level) weapon, so anything u get before is a plus. In addition to that, its a 90% chance to get one of the featured although it is only three featured. I went damn near 500 stones deep on the Vegito banner and not one single banner unit. I don't normally go in like that but I was so salty I kept pulling. And they give out a good amount of free single tickets for completing events so u have all kinds of chances at getting good stuff. With no wall or expiry date either. No specific banner with specific units for a specific amount of time. Spend as many tickets as u want on any banner now or save for a banner in the future. Dokkan can easily implement these things and ultimately stand to make more money but I just don't get it.
yeah I was chasing LR Trunks and missed out on that banner. Vegeta wouldve made my STR team SO fukking good, but thats on me

pretty much every team either basically hands out semi optimal SSR tier cards or makes it easier and easier to get them from summons. Like you said, you can go hundreds of stone on a banner and not pull a fukking thing. The fact you can even go 3+ summons on any banner without pulling a SSR is disgusting.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I had to use stones just to beat fukking events back when I was F2P. This was pretty much before SSJ Vegito so there wasnt many worthwhile events anyway, but I couldnt get STR Gogeta, couldnt get SSJ3 Gotenks, I had to WHORE myself out to get that Vegito. And he was like my only card worth a fukk until the Vegito and Rose came. THATS how long you can go without pulling featured SSRs on banners in this damn game

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I was chasing LR Trunks and missed out on that banner. Vegeta wouldve made my STR team SO fukking good, but thats on me

pretty much every team either basically hands out semi optimal SSR tier cards or makes it easier and easier to get them from summons. Like you said, you can go hundreds of stone on a banner and not pull a fukking thing. The fact you can even go 3+ summons on any banner without pulling a SSR is disgusting.
I actually pulled LR Trunks first multi, but I think I got hit with the post LR blues like after I pulled LR Gohan off that ticket banner. The Gogeta and Omega banners still hurt to this day even though I've pulled Gogeta since then:mjcry:
I had to use stones just to beat fukking events back when I was F2P. This was pretty much before SSJ Vegito so there wasnt many worthwhile events anyway, but I couldnt get STR Gogeta, couldnt get SSJ3 Gotenks, I had to WHORE myself out to get that Vegito. And he was like my only card worth a fukk until the Vegito and Rose came. THATS how long you can go without pulling featured SSRs on banners in this damn game
My boys that play don't even know. One went through a pretty bad drought recently but he started off the game pulling Gogeta and Omega with dupes his first week! No rerolls or anything. Was actually funny seeing him chase OG Vegito which shows u how damn good that card still is. Another one of my friends who is just over a year in still doesn't have him and he chases every chance he gets. That guy pulled Buuhan his very first multi. Same thing, no rerolls. These guys know nothing about those 3% rates. Those 7% double rate banners. Putting together a full Saiyan team. It didn't even have to have SSRs. The difficulty of that OG Broly event when it first came out. I don't miss any of it, but:wow:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I actually pulled LR Trunks first multi, but I think I got hit with the post LR blues like after I pulled LR Gohan off that ticket banner. The Gogeta and Omega banners still hurt to this day even though I've pulled Gogeta since then:mjcry:

My boys that play don't even know. One went through a pretty bad drought recently but he started off the game pulling Gogeta and Omega with dupes his first week! No rerolls or anything. Was actually funny seeing him chase OG Vegito which shows u how damn good that card still is. Another one of my friends who is just over a year in still doesn't have him and he chases every chance he gets. That guy pulled Buuhan his very first multi. Same thing, no rerolls. These guys know nothing about those 3% rates. Those 7% double rate banners. Putting together a full Saiyan team. It didn't even have to have SSRs. The difficulty of that OG Broly event when it first came out. I don't miss any of it, but:wow:
yeah those 2015-16 blues are somethin crazy to look back at. Bro, I used stones just to get to see STR stage after a while. You literally couldnt touch that mfer without the rampage link. Now its just one crit and thats the whole stage. Power creeping is a bih.

Also since you mention the rates I still dont know if I pulled a single damn SSR back then off a banner. you'd settle for a rage SSJ PHY Goku back when that could dokkan to Godku :mjlol:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah those 2015-16 blues are somethin crazy to look back at. Bro, I used stones just to get to see STR stage after a while. You literally couldnt touch that mfer without the rampage link. Now its just one crit and thats the whole stage. Power creeping is a bih.

Also since you mention the rates I still dont know if I pulled a single damn SSR back then off a banner. you'd settle for a rage SSJ PHY Goku back when that could dokkan to Godku :mjlol:
Lol my first SSR was Stroku off that banner with him and Final Form Frieza. I pulled the entire Ginyu Force as well in that multi which are some of the only SRs I still have to this day because I thought one day they would do something with them. I actually meant to go in on that banner with SSJ Bardock and SSJ2 Goku too. Still waiting on that Dokkan awakening tho. His stats are worse at lvl 100 than a lvl 1 TUR:snoop:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lol my first SSR was Stroku off that banner with him and Final Form Frieza. I pulled the entire Ginyu Force as well in that multi which are some of the only SRs I still have to this day because I thought one day they would do something with them. I actually meant to go in on that banner with SSJ Bardock and SSJ2 Goku too. Still waiting on that Dokkan awakening tho. His stats are worse at lvl 100 than a lvl 1 TUR:snoop:
I don’t even rebirths can make some of those nikkas relevant. They literally took that TEQ FF Frieza out of banners

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t even rebirths can make some of those nikkas relevant. They literally took that TEQ FF Frieza out of banners
Bardock got a pretty solid awakening. Can be run on mono STR today. FF Frieza is still on banners tho I pulled him around if not on on the INT Gogeta banner.
You brehs finished LR Vegito blue yet?
Yezzir

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bardock got a pretty solid awakening. Can be run on mono STR today. FF Frieza is still on banners tho I pulled him around if not on on the INT Gogeta banner.

Yezzir
I think he was taken out after that point. At least on JP. If I have that Bardock hes probably like level 5 at most. :mjlol: theres so many units I wont ever do shyt with

You brehs finished LR Vegito blue yet?
yeah, dope unit. If you got him and that Vegeta that recently dropped, SBR is fodder I saw

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was taken out after that point. At least on JP. If I have that Bardock hes probably like level 5 at most. :mjlol: theres so many units I wont ever do shyt with

yeah, dope unit. If you got him and that Vegeta that recently dropped, SBR is fodder I saw
Yea I got them both. Them paired together is a godly rotation:blessed:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
4 year anniversary :blessed:
Haven't played since I beat all the SBRs but ressurected warriors and I rage quit because I couldnt pull the new LR Broly. Those SSJ4s are tempting though. Prolly do a yolo pull once top grossing hits and uninstall again.