Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Nah I've been playing for like a year now? I'm just ultra casual and have only recently been putting in deep work into it, when before I'd just log in for the dailies once in a while
Makes sense

god speed then brother. IdK how ur box looks, but assuming you aint go too hard on none of these recent banners, you'd probably be served better waiting until the latter banners that contain several 120 god leads if u wanna drop those new found stones at the right time

idk ur box once again tho

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Makes sense

god speed then brother. IdK how ur box looks, but assuming you aint go too hard on none of these recent banners, you'd probably be served better waiting until the latter banners that contain several 120 god leads if u wanna drop those new found stones at the right time

idk ur box once again tho

Lool thanks I've been going hard since the SSJ4 banners, got me some decent units still and with the 200 mill events I've still got hella stones stacked :banderas:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lool thanks I've been going hard since the SSJ4 banners, got me some decent units still and with the 200 mill events I've still got hella stones stacked :banderas:
if you could wait until the overflow of orgasm thats gonna come around the time of the INT Gogeta/STR Janemba banners, youll have most of the god leads on that banner. I think a month from there should be the completed Gogeta/Omega dokkan fest which will feature basically every worthwhile card between the two.

Meksico

Daps
Reppin
LDN
if you could wait until the overflow of orgasm thats gonna come around the time of the INT Gogeta/STR Janemba banners, youll have most of the god leads on that banner. I think a month from there should be the completed Gogeta/Omega dokkan fest which will feature basically every worthwhile card between the two.

That's gonna be a mad time no doubt, in the meantime I'm waiting for ss4 gogeta's leader skill to be released already :mjlol:

You doing WT? Cause I've abandoned it to get this LR and do all my dokkans

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That's gonna be a mad time no doubt, in the meantime I'm waiting for ss4 gogeta's leader skill to be released already :mjlol:

You doing WT? Cause I've abandoned it to get this LR and do all my dokkans
its over now, but I did like 3 or 4 runs just for some extra stones. There's really no reason at all to do that until the masked saiyan drops in what I believe is next tourney's banners.

Meksico

Daps
Reppin
LDN
its over now, but I did like 3 or 4 runs just for some extra stones. There's really no reason at all to do that until the masked saiyan drops in what I believe is next tourney's banners.

Ah forget it then masked saiyan I'm grind hard for tho

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I was about to run an event then saw a SSJ4 Vegeta friend...I told the game, Im tired of this shyt bro. I EARNED a fukking Vegeta. This was what I was thinking in my head anyway. Went down to the 17 banner, got 3 pods, never once doubted the process.....then I held down that kamehameha and let it rip
3V8qFHN.png

Ive never felt more gratified by a pull ever. I CALLED that shyt.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This game is too addicting brehs :snoop:

I literally cant stop playing I ate good off that 17 banner

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium