Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle for iOS/Android :banderas:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to give up on Frieza. Between the anny and this celebration I pulled 8 LR goku/angel vegeta's and I came in originally with one:francis:
I'll see what these new LRs do before I decide to summon or not. Super Vegeta is probly next and that's more enticing.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Ridiculous how good they made Reps of U7 also. I just use that team whenever something gotta killed
Probably why I got shafted so hard this time. I got 2 Gokus, a Vegeta and a Frieza/17 in like 900 stones. Dokkan gods giveth and they taketh away.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Probably why I got shafted so hard this time. I got 2 Gokus, a Vegeta and a Frieza/17 in like 900 stones. Dokkan gods giveth and they taketh away.
Good shyt. That U7 LR is insane. Goku, Vegeta, F2P Roshi, U7 LR, Shape up Buu and then PHY 17 to Support would be my optimal team

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to give up on Frieza. Between the anny and this celebration I pulled 8 LR goku/angel vegeta's and I came in originally with one:francis:
I'll see what these new LRs do before I decide to summon or not. Super Vegeta is probly next and that's more enticing.

lol im full of shyt, still here... I need both new units, lr nameku and lr fp freiza from the banners
Me too. Pulled that Frieza after I said that:lolbron: