Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yea I finally went back and played BT3 for the first time and :wow: didn't realize how much I missed beam struggles.

shyt is really close to a perfect dbz game.

I played using an emulator and people made mods for it :ohlawd:

Ran it HD at 60fps. Ssj God gohan vs ssj3 vegita :blessed:
if I knew how to run an emulator that would be clutch

i'd probably play the legend of goku series instead though if I had a choice

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Damn a sequel already :what:.
Xenoverse was announced and didn't come out till next year. I guess they did say this is supposed to come out this year, but honestly, its not like they're going to revolutionize the wheel here. Just make enough changes to call this a new game and boom, there you go.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Xenoverse was announced and didn't come out till next year. I guess they did say this is supposed to come out this year, but honestly, its not like they're going to revolutionize the wheel here. Just make enough changes to call this a new game and boom, there you go.
They need to tweak the fight system give us difficulty sliders for the cpu more combo moves too many beam type attacks

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I bought bt3 last year and was:beli: that they give you a brief recap instead of showing cut scenes. I could have sworn bt2 showed cut scenes but i may be wrong. Any of yaw remember?

I'll prolly buy this game but i ain't hyped for it. The first one good old pretty fast.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I bought bt3 last year and was:beli: that they give you a brief recap instead of showing cut scenes. I could have sworn bt2 showed cut scenes but i may be wrong. Any of yaw remember?

I'll prolly buy this game but i ain't hyped for it. The first one good old pretty fast.

Tenkaichi 3's strength was that it had literally every DB character in existence. But Tenkaichi 2 was much longer in story line and had more scenes from what I remember.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
They really dont know what made Xenoverse was successful and what didnt work, so wasnt really expecting much improvement. Most likely will still buy though

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Looking real good....

Hit detection looking much better, smooth 60fps across all platforms is a game changer, environment textures looking improved too. And thank god for the new double dash feature...can get to opponents across the map real quick now.

New hub world reportedly 7 times bigger than Toki Toki city and can max 300 players max per room.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One question. Is the first one any good? Im asking because they have a sale in the ps store.