Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
missed out on the first one, might have to pick up this one, haven't played a dragon ball game since ps2 days

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
i just want a remake of budakai 3 and maybe tenkaichi 2 with online play, fuk all this other shyt , they keep making these bullshyt dbz games with no thought, xenoverse was triddddaashh, you had to run up and down just to scroll through the main menu and the 2 player vs mode was crap, stop giving us crap, im a :flabbynsick: gamer just give me old stuff remade with a little bit of new yeh

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
i just want a remake of budakai 3 and maybe tenkaichi 2 with online play, fuk all this other shyt , they keep making these bullshyt dbz games with no thought, xenoverse was triddddaashh, you had to run up and down just to scroll through the main menu and the 2 player vs mode was crap, stop giving us crap, im a :flabbynsick: gamer just give me old stuff remade with a little bit of new yeh
As much as I would like to play xenoverse, I gotta skip this one too. I need that Budokai back in the life piece fam. :ohlawd::wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I liked the first one but there were some things that definitely could have been improved. It was a dope first run though and I'm hopeful for the sequel. I'm just not sure how they can redo the story, it'd be cool if you actually have to stop a vigilante that's helping the Z-fighters win fights they were supposed to lose though. It'd only be a minor tweak on the same story, but you'd get to rock story missions with Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell and Majin Buu against team Z which'd at least switch it up some.