Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Better customisation, persistent stage damage, more stage damage, better presentation, more chars, more transformations for other races, beam struggles, better items in shops, better RNG(if you trigger a random event, then the drop shouldn't be decided on rng either), a connected world with true pve and pvp (like most MMOs have), flight in said connected world.

:patrice: I'm sure there's more. But I doubt any of this happens. :pachaha:
Hell yea more transformations i want a cooler type and kid/super buu type more quest customizable combos n grapples. And an andriod class

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Aww shyt

Just trademarked in Europe

tAyyrgi.png

fukking ready

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
dimps better deliver this time:comeon: i know yall are better than that shytty team at spike

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Xenoverse one was fun for a bit but really flawed and limited. They can make improvements on this one but I'm not sure how fresh it will feel. I mean there are no more new characters to add and doing anything related to the dbz story is so old now. It has to be a completely original story that is not some remake of dbz story arcs.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Xenoverse one was fun for a bit but really flawed and limited. They can make improvements on this one but I'm not sure how fresh it will feel. I mean there are no more new characters to add and doing anything related to the dbz story is so old now. It has to be a completely original story that is not some remake of dbz story arcs.
For one thing let us start a new story period add sidequest within it, get rid of rng, better n custom combos, let transformations have their own slots, don't give sayains unlimted ultimates, ability to change colors of all times

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hope they add characters from DragonBallSuper