Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Comes down too How he fares against UI
If he fights against omen UI and loses than no
If he fights MUI than it depends on how he doesn't against it
Remember jiren at 1 point was winning against it till goku got pissed and powered up
So if broly gets 1 shotted or beat to a pulp than no

They better not even bring in that omen UI either makes no sense he either gets the mastered one or not at all imo
I dont think he will be stronger than jiren for this reason alone
Movie is gonna be used as a way for goku to learn to get MUI cuz right now he cant even get too it at will at all.
So they can use it as a stepping stone and when series returns he can get better at using it at will

idk breh just going by this initial trailer Broly was keeping up and giving that work to Goku while he was in ssgss form without even going super saiyan.Now imagine if Broly was able to tap into the power Goku and Vegeta tap into and unlock ssgss i wouldnt doubt with the proper training he'd unlock it. Potentially Broly can be the strongest character ever in dragonball if he was able to master it. Even stronger than Jiren.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
nOrimek.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

:wow:

I had my first threesome with 2 bad bytches this year but seeing this trailer combined with that still of the 2 GOATS in their classic stance got me :shaq:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
idk breh just going by this initial trailer Broly was keeping up and giving that work to Goku while he was in ssgss form without even going super saiyan.Now imagine if Broly was able to tap into the power Goku and Vegeta tap into and unlock ssgss i wouldnt doubt with the proper training he'd unlock it. Potentially Broly can be the strongest character ever in dragonball if he was able to master it. Even stronger than Jiren.

Everybody has potential breh but until its shown dont mean a damn thing.
Ask yourself this ya broly did that
While jiren fought ssbkk and ssbe and android 17 at same time and still wasnt completely powered up.
He fought both goku and vegeta same time glaring at there best attacks
Made master UI look not overly as strong cuz he was that strong

Cant be impressed with broly fighting ssb goku just cuz he base breh
Jiren beat the bricks off that In 1st go round even with ssbkkx10 on top of that

Like I said if ur gonna use potiental jiren is higher he trained to get stronger than a God of destruction maybe all of them which still ain't confirmed

Broly has to be able to hurt mastered UI enough to be even in the same convo as jiren that's a fact

If goku ain't silver hair he weaker
If he gets pummeled while goku is silver hair not much fight he weaker

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
all in all DB franchise is NEVER gonna progress if they keep this theme on relying on goc00n for EVERY damn thing. my eyes roll whenever i hear a character say ''we're all doomed if Son-Goku cant win'' like wtf :scust: whole series built around nikkas being p*ssy if goc00n aint around

thats why One Piece the GOAT

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Everybody has potential breh but until its shown dont mean a damn thing.
Ask yourself this ya broly did that
While jiren fought ssbkk and ssbe and android 17 at same time and still wasnt completely powered up.
He fought both goku and vegeta same time glaring at there best attacks
Made master UI look not overly as strong cuz he was that strong

Cant be impressed with broly fighting ssb goku just cuz he base breh
Jiren beat the bricks off that In 1st go round even with ssbkkx10 on top of that

Like I said if ur gonna use potiental jiren is higher he trained to get stronger than a God of destruction maybe all of them which still ain't confirmed

Broly has to be able to hurt mastered UI enough to be even in the same convo as jiren that's a fact

If goku ain't silver hair he weaker
If he gets pummeled while goku is silver hair not much fight he weaker

You cooked up this mini thesis, formulas, & all these absolutes when the creators still don't know how their power scaling works out.:francis:

Sorry breh, you're guessing like the rest of us.:mjcry:

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
all in all DB franchise is NEVER gonna progress if they keep this theme on relying on goc00n for EVERY damn thing. my eyes roll whenever i hear a character say ''we're all doomed if Son-Goku cant win'' like wtf :scust: whole series built around nikkas being p*ssy if goc00n aint around

thats why One Piece the GOAT

there's a reason why jordan takes the last shot :what:

who else you gonna entrust the fate of the universe to? who else outside of the son family can hold it down? :what:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You cooked up this mini thesis, formulas, & all these absolutes when the creators still don't know how their power scaling works out.:francis:

Sorry breh, you're guessing like the rest of us.:mjcry:

U right :russ: :to:

Hell movie power level could be its own canon
Then they do the series route and make eps out of it like they did with last 2 movies

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's alot of dudes in here that fell off from dragonball Z wondering where this shyt coming from....:dahell:....:mjlol:

Okay guys listen up DBZ is cannon the DB movies in that time frame til Dragonball Super MAY NOT BE.... :martin:

So they may redo alot of the movie villains that showed up in the past... Janeba, bojack, among others...:sas2: he discussed that right before Dragonball Super came out I believe...:ld: