Dragon Ball Super Broly SDCC *Trailer*

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
wait so this is the first time they are meeting broly
So is this a remake of Broly the Legendary super saiyan or are they just doing their own original story?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Unimpressive trailer banking on Broly nostalgia.

OG Broly was death incarnate. When out of his fathers control, he had the demeanor of a smug possessed demon. You didn't have to know anything about him to understand he was unbelievable. The heroes reacting in fear to his power was all you needed to know.

This trailer, all I'm seeing is excitement for another powerful foe. No fear. No intimidation. No torment. Vegeta actually tanking a punch from the god. Nah man. That ain't the Broly I remember. :hhh:

Japanese trailer doesn't even have his classic "Kakarot-to"

Dragonball Settle-for-less. :hhh:

Last edited:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unimpressive trailer banking on Broly nostalgia.

OG Broly was death incarnate. When out of his fathers control, he had the demeanor of a smug possessed demon. You didn't have to know anything about him to understand he was unbelievable. The heroes' reacting in fear to his power was all you needed to know.

This trailer, all I'm seeing is excitement for another powerful foe. No fear. No intimidation. No torment. Vegeta actually tanking a punch the god. Nah man. That ain't the Broly I remember. :hhh:

Japanese trailer doesn't even have his classic "Kakarot-to"

Dragonball Settle-for-less. :hhh:

got a point :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I wonder if Broly is as strong or stronger than Jiren :jbhmm:.

If Goku doesn’t go Ultra instinct then nope.

Comes down too How he fares against UI
If he fights against omen UI and loses than no
If he fights MUI than it depends on how he doesn't against it
Remember jiren at 1 point was winning against it till goku got pissed and powered up
So if broly gets 1 shotted or beat to a pulp than no

They better not even bring in that omen UI either makes no sense he either gets the mastered one or not at all imo
I dont think he will be stronger than jiren for this reason alone
Movie is gonna be used as a way for goku to learn to get MUI cuz right now he cant even get too it at will at all.
So they can use it as a stepping stone and when series returns he can get better at using it at will

Lotto

Pro
Daps
Man, where is Gohan in all of this? He is the strongest Z warrior, put him to work on Broly! :francis: