Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

parallax

Superstar
Daps
autumn 2018 for pc is hot ass. what the fukk is the incentive for holding out 9+ months for this?

capcom is on fukking crack

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DSxeIsLUQAEycKV.jpg:large

llt23

All Star
Daps
You can get a Hori Real Arcade Pro 4 Kai for $150. You're gonna be looking at $150+ for any kind of quality stick

This is a really good stick and its compatible with everything. The more expensive one the RAP N I saw has some compatibility issues with some PC fighters because it only has PS4 and PC modes whereas the RAPIV Kai has ps3, pc and ps4 modes. The N has more space to rest your forearms but thats not that serious. The Madcatz shyt aint worth it breh. Overpriced.

I got the RAPIV Kai recently (black friday sale) and I love it. The Hayabusa joystick gives me more precise inputs than my old Qanba with the Sanwa JLF joy stick. Im sure its all personal preference but I've always noticed this when using other peoples sticks too.

Make sure if you cop though that it says KAI cause the regular RAP IV exists and it comes with worse buttons.

Qanba has some good sticks out too but it looks like they might be charging too much as well. You can always look up Arcadeshock and focusattack, they run sales during FGC events, but price check with amazon because amazon has free shipping whereas those sites will charge you 10-15 for shipping which can negate their sale price altogether.

Its also really not worth it to get cheaper sticks. You would end up having to replace all the parts to make it good which would add up to the price of a good stick anyway. So if you just bought a cheap one it would be wack and sour you on the idea of even using an arcade stick. Later down the line if you replace some of your buttons and shyt a cheap stick can be fine since you'll have spare parts to throw in

Last edited:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Im actually still on the fence on what Im gonna do with this game. I just know that I need the damn Season Pass....I just dont wanna pay for it :manny:

But on PC the game with the season pass is on sale: Fanatical :patrice:

So if I dont pre order it and get that deal I might have to pay more down the line for the Season pass. :jbhmm:

These fukking video games are mad expensive nowadays. :snoop:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't think most should be looking at sticks just for one game. That's a commitment to fighting games in general - you typically end up being about that life full-time or looking for a refund with no inbetween.

I will say that Arcsys fighters in general are pretty easy to survive in because you're not forcing yourself into 6 button setups or anything. Also, they're much friendlier when it comes to inputs, buffers, etc.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't think most should be looking at sticks just for one game. That's a commitment to fighting games in general - you typically end up being about that life full-time or looking for a refund with no inbetween.

I will say that Arcsys fighters in general are pretty easy to survive in because you're not forcing yourself into 6 button setups or anything. Also, they're much friendlier when it comes to inputs, buffers, etc.
The misconception that more buttons=harder is false. Actually, less buttons means more button combinations.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is a really good stick and its compatible with everything. The more expensive one the RAP N I saw has some compatibility issues with some PC fighters because it only has PS4 and PC modes whereas the RAPIV Kai has ps3, pc and ps4 modes. The N has more space to rest your forearms but thats not that serious. The Madcatz shyt aint worth it breh. Overpriced.

I got the RAPIV Kai recently (black friday sale) and I love it. The Hayabusa joystick gives me more precise inputs than my old Qanba with the Sanwa JLF joy stick. Im sure its all personal preference but I've always noticed this when using other peoples sticks too.

Make sure if you cop though that it says KAI cause the regular RAP IV exists and it comes with worse buttons.

Qanba has some good sticks out too but it looks like they might be charging too much as well. You can always look up Arcadeshock and focusattack, they run sales during FGC events, but price check with amazon because amazon has free shipping whereas those sites will charge you 10-15 for shipping which can negate their sale price altogether.

Its also really not worth it to get cheaper sticks. You would end up having to replace all the parts to make it good which would add up to the price of a good stick anyway. So if you just bought a cheap one it would be wack and sour you on the idea of even using an arcade stick. Later down the line if you replace some of your buttons and shyt a cheap stick can be fine since you'll have spare parts to throw in
Hayabusa lever is too loose for me. One thing I don't like about the HRAP 4 is that it sucks to play it on your lap. I like the hayabusa buttons though, after you break them in. Still prefer sanwa buttons.