Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pleighboi we been blockin instant overheads, throwing frametraps, imitation option selects, hitting chumps with fake false roman cancels, using literally invisible tag character mixups in the corner off wakeup, and straight up stealing meter since before darkstalkers

you can take them slow ass grandma thumbs and get washed in casuals guy :mjlol: can't react to zoning ass nikka :mjlol:
Ease up on the man bruh:russ::russ::russ:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so is december 31 a hold date or the actual date this piff is dropping?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I really dont know how to feel about this. On one hand i feel relieved. If they have space for 2 useless characters like Nappa and Ginyu then the roster is bigger then we thought.

On the other hand did 17 really not get in over these 2??? Are they gonna look over characters like Janemba for these 2?? It just really hurts my head how the hell they got into the game. Like Nappa?? Really??

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
DMa1DIDV4AABJ-Z.jpg:large

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I really dont know how to feel about this. On one hand i feel relieved. If they have space for 2 useless characters like Nappa and Ginyu then the roster is bigger then we thought.

On the other hand did 17 really not get in over these 2??? Are they gonna look over characters like Janemba for these 2?? It just really hurts my head how the hell they got into the game. Like Nappa?? Really??
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But yeah with these inclusions the roster might be pretty sizeable. Now that most of the core Z fighters are in, I really don't care who else makes an appearance now as long as they're unique and fun to play, which I know ArcSys is good at doing.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

But yeah with these inclusions the roster might be pretty sizeable. Now that most of the core Z fighters are in, I really don't care who else makes an appearance now as long as they're unique and fun to play, which I know ArcSys is good at doing.

Before this i didn't think any movie character was getting in besides broly. But now that we got trash like Nappa anything goes. Janemba is way more iconic then god damn nappa lol. He has some of the flashiest moves in the series.