Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
17 stans hurt :mjlol:

its all about android 21 now :umad:

It's a shame 17 didn't make it, but it's still great to see the OG characters like Piccolo, Tien, and Krillin shining again. I'm actually glad to see Yamcha even, just because there's an emotional attachment that comes with having followed a lot of those characters for so long. I would definitely like to see 17 added as DLC at one point, but I think the game would be pretty boring if they only ever considered the characters who were super-saiyan level powerful. Kid Buu and Ultimate Gohan should definitely be in though.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
My only problems with the game is that you build meter too fast and Kamehamehas/Masenkos start-up and reach full screen damn near instantly :gucci:

giphy.gif

You're atleast eating a lv1 after it because of how fast you get meter. And Krillin can hold his kamehameha :mjgrin: You're wasting 1 meter for a vanishing attack to stop him.

Some matches can turn into a Injustice match if there is a Goku, Cell, Trunks etc

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
My only problems with the game is that you build meter too fast and Kamehamehas/Masenkos start-up and reach full screen damn near instantly :gucci:

giphy.gif

You're atleast eating a lv1 after it because of how fast you get meter. And Krillin can hold his kamehameha :mjgrin: You're wasting 1 meter for a vanishing attack to stop him.

Some matches can turn into a Injustice match if there is a Goku, Cell, Trunks etc
Just like the show tho. The chaos in this game :blessed:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

Probably some of the best matches so far. Definitely can see the depth in the neutral and combo system in this game.
Its funny alot of Capcom players think the game is wack with no depth or creativity and the Arcsys players are enjoying it.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

at least in this game you have options to deal with it. You can deflect it, Super jump and air dash, block (not much chip damage in this game), use a super, and use vanish.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
at least in this game you have options to deal with it. You can deflect it, Super jump and air dash, block (not much chip damage in this game), use a super, and use vanish.

Yeah you have options to deal with it but you can't react to it. You can only punish it if they're spamming and you know its coming

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yeah you have options to deal with it but you can't react to it. You can only punish it if they're spamming and you know its coming
pleighboi we been blockin instant overheads, throwing frametraps, imitation option selects, hitting chumps with fake false roman cancels, using literally invisible tag character mixups in the corner off wakeup, and straight up stealing meter since before darkstalkers

you can take them slow ass grandma thumbs and get washed in casuals guy :mjlol: can't react to zoning ass nikka :mjlol:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Off observation Frieza is looking like the best character in this game to me. :ehh:Shout out to the developers, I've never thought to main a non-saiyan in any dragonball game ever.

You can blame the power scaling for that tho

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
pleighboi we been blockin instant overheads, throwing frametraps, imitation option selects, hitting chumps with fake false roman cancels, using literally invisible tag character mixups in the corner off wakeup, and straight up stealing meter since before darkstalkers

you can take them slow ass grandma thumbs and get washed in casuals guy :mjlol: can't react to zoning ass nikka :mjlol:

Comparing overheads and throws to this? Thats stuff you read

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
smh i coulda got in the beta...now the next beta is in jan which is fukkin pointless