Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fine with it. It's a bummer that 17's not in, but let's be reality: he was never THAT big a player outside of Super and the new Tournament arc that everyone's involved in. Pre-super, Goku never once met him face-to-face, and he was the first one to get absorbed by Cell.

(EDIT: I don't even think GOHAN ever met 17 outside of Trunks' timeline until Super. :ohhh:

I like seeing the OG's like Tien shine (almost everyone on the show jacked from his moveset), and as much fun as it is to clown Yamcha, they really should have done more with his character in the actual series. I like that the games give characters who don't normally get a lot of shine more a fighting chance. I got bored as a kid watching the Buu saga, already knowing it was a wrap whenever ANYONE besides Goku stepped up to try and fight.

A lot of fans have this "if you're not Vegeta or a super saiyan, then you suck" mentality, but I'd rather have Piccolo, the humans, and the androids playble than be swamped with a roster full of 89252552567636 super saiyans and these wet-behind the ears characters who haven't been around long enough to have really done much.

Android 21 is kinda fan-fictiony though. :patrice:

Last edited: