Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We only need Gotenks. Goten and Trunks alone are a waste of character slots

Agreed. Gotenks is all we really need. Have Gotenks turn back into Goten and Trunks when they lose a match via time-out :lolbron:

Piccolo, Kid Gohan, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Nappa, Ginyu, 17, 18, Hercule, Super Buu, Kid Buu, Gotenks, Bardock, Cooler, Broly, Beerus, and Adult Gohan. Those are the must-have characters.

Androids 16 and 20, Dabura, and Videl would be nice. But I'm not holding my breath.

We don't need the likes of Cui and Dodoria. Zarbon and Recoome were the only other Frieza henchmen/Ginyu members who really got down enough to be even worth having playable in any DBZ game. Nobody wants to be Guldo, and all Burter and Jeice did was get sonned by Goku.

Last edited:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Honestly I wouldn't even say Bardock, Ginyu, Nappa and Cooler are must have characters. Even tho Yamcha and Tien are og characters, them in the game will be a waste too imo. Maybe Tien has more of a chance. I can see them throwing in Hercule in for jokes lol.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Playing Rev2 I found out there's no English dub, which is prob the reason we were able to get it around the same time Japan and everywhere else got it. They'll most likely have an English dub for this, but I wonder if that means different release dates :patrice:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Playing Rev2 I found out there's no English dub, which is prob the reason we were able to get it around the same time Japan and everywhere else got it. They'll most likely have an English dub for this, but I wonder if that means different release dates :patrice:
They already confimred that it will have english and jap dub.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I haven't watched this yet but apparently from people who have watched it they said that they want to use all iterations of DB

the guy conducting the interview :what:
"there are gonna be more than 6 Characters right?"
"we can mix good guys and bad guys right?"

translator mustve been cringing knowing he had to translate these retarded questions:why:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
the guy conducting the interview :what:
"there are gonna be more than 6 Characters right?"
"we can mix good guys and bad guys right?"

translator mustve been cringing knowing he had to translate these retarded questions:why:
I stopped watching it when he asked that first question. Out here getting people to interview shyt that they have no business doing :dead:

Torenko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Anybody? Tryna prep for this a bit and haven't played either in years :russ:
From what I can tell, it's closest to Guilty Gear; I'm mainly basing that from the red burst mechanic I see in some of the gameplay vids, which isn't in Blazblue, as well as the dust-looking feature. You might also want to spend some time with Persona 4 Ultimax. Both games feature auto-combo's and look like they have a similar learning curve.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
From what I can tell, it's closest to Guilty Gear; I'm mainly basing that from the red burst mechanic I see in some of the gameplay vids, which isn't in Blazblue, as well as the dust-looking feature. You might also want to spend some time with Persona 4 Ultimax. Both games feature auto-combo's and look like they have a similar learning curve.

It's actually closer to skullgirls then any other game. But it does have GG aspects as well.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mann i'm on the fence when it comes to Monster Hunter. I played about 20 hours of the WII one but never finished. Enjoyed the first play-throughs of every monster. But then when time comes to upgrade your shyt, i had to push myself to grind for stuff. Take 40 fukking minutes to beat a big monster again, don't get the drop you need? Naahh man..that's not..I'm not doing that 4 more times for only 1 of 3 upgrade requirements.