Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they lowkey confirmed Future Trunks: (at the bottom of the page)

TD7HxhT.jpg

Alright, I'll take another shot at the roster...

• Yamcha
  • Captain Ginyu
  • Cell (Perfect Form)
  • Mr. Satan
  • Bardock
  • Broly
  • Beerus

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Mann i'm on the fence when it comes to Monster Hunter. I played about 20 hours of the WII one but never finished. Enjoyed the first play-throughs of every monster. But then when time comes to upgrade your shyt, i had to push myself to grind for stuff. Take 40 fukking minutes to beat a big monster again, don't get the drop you need? Naahh man..that's not..I'm not doing that 4 more times for only 1 of 3 upgrade requirements.

Considering I'm a veteran with Toukiden now, I'm use to that random drop bullshyt. However if you have a good team with optimized builds you can burn through even the toughest monsters pretty quick. And I assume this MH game will be the same way.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My bro who's into this shyt talking about getting for the Switch and he says I should get it too but I ain't never really fukked with these games, like at all. I'd feel better on the X1 where I do most all my gaming but he's pretty into this shyt and a grinder so I know I'd have a dedicated secondary to do shyt with.

Are these games better suited for multiplayer play or can you do most this shyt alone? I mean, you can, obviously, but Is it gonna be like Ghost Recon/The Division type lonely or more like Dying light/Resident Evil type, you can do it but having a second person helping you ain't a requirement but definitely helps in a pinch?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Coop definitely helps. Especially as you try to learn the patterns of the monsters and see different weapon types to see what you want