Them graphics are godly though:ooh:
Especially after them shiny laminated looking textures in xenoverse:francis:
Mess hurt my eyes :hhh:

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Watching the gameplay videos and ArcSys has perfectly blended mvc tag and assist system into gg and birthed this glorious game. Dust attacks, team supers, DHC. Its going to be very technical and should def be a star at evo. Will be a treat to watch at high levels. Im hoping they don't waste roster spots on clones and keeps the character variety fresh which is something ArcSys is great at. It's 3v3 so the roster has to be at least 18 to 20 but I'm hoping for more. Its so many characters they can make. Its also looking like for now its only staying in the Z saga up to Resurrection F so SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta will probably be unlockables if not transformations mid battle with the required meter burn. Gold Frieza was 3 and when it wore off he was very vulnerable. He also has a wake up super that does hella damage. I think maybe Beerus as a final boss. Its like Bamco smelled blood in the water and is in full attack mode. Releases a full trailer puts foot on neck. Releases 15 min gameplay applies pressure to said neck. Announces closed beta test and crushes wind pipe. Everyone I've talked to pretty much has said fukk MvCI:wow:

Last edited:

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
received_10213412735337887.jpeg

Control layout