Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

how do you even block this kind of setup :mindblown:

Hold left then right but you don't even wanna put yourself in that situation :skip: you should be able to launch him before the beam hits but you'll eat it. If you see him do the assist then you can superjump on reaction and mash an attack and it should autocorrect.

Hit is tricky asf you don't wanna be a sitting duck against him, it's better to just be on offense instead of putting up with that fukkery so just stay on his ass :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hold left then right but you don't even wanna put yourself in that situation :skip: you should be able to launch him before the beam hits but you'll eat it. If you see him do the assist then you can superjump on reaction and mash an attack and it should autocorrect.

Hit is tricky asf you don't wanna be a sitting duck against him, it's better to just be on offense instead of putting up with that fukkery so just stay on his ass :manny:
its not a crossup :noah:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His level 3 super in sparking is at LEAST 75% damage. :picard:
I need to learn some setups to land the damn thing cause nikkas never sit still long enough for me to hit.

But I just go ham with him in level 3 sparking. People be so shook.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need to learn some setups to land the damn thing cause nikkas never sit still long enough for me to hit.

But I just go ham with him in level 3 sparking. People be so shook.
The one setup I’ve found, and has worked for me for some reason lol, is cr medium attack into level 3

I guess people don’t realize how much ground Beerus’ cr M attack covers plus a lot of people I’ve come across don’t watch their legs like Justin Wong said in his tweet:mjgrin: