Dragon Ball FighterZ | PS4/XB1/PC/Switch | Out Now

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Folks wanna complain about casuals

But casuals eating this shyt up guarantees this shyt takes off as a staple series

Damn near guaranteed a Fighterz 2 now

This chick I know told me she was playing this shyt at her man's crib for like 2 hours because it's that damned fun and looks nice.

I'm more of a Budokai 3 guy. How does this hold up?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I hope they change the moveset within the alternate costumes everyone is sick of seeing numerous Gokus in a title
Nah they should keep the same move sets honestly. Save that work for potential new characters. No reason you should be able to create a team of just goku or vegeta.

They could really create alternate costumes for almost everyone, like great saiyaman for adult gohan, krillin with hair, tracksuit 18, fused zamasu for goku black, tien in his original clothes, base form frieza, etc.

They could sell that shyt and make extra money while saving character spots for new characters.

I'd rather see master roshi and raditz than another form of goku. So many characters in the dragonball universe that they could add but they waste two character slots on slight variations of characters all ready in the game.
:gucci:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Nah they should keep the same move sets honestly. Save that work for potential new characters. No reason you should be able to create a team of just goku or vegeta.

They could really create alternate costumes for almost everyone, like great saiyaman for adult gohan, krillin with hair, tracksuit 18, fused zamasu for goku black, tien in his original clothes, base form frieza, etc.

They could sell that shyt and make extra money while saving character spots for new characters.

I'd rather see master roshi and raditz than another form of goku. So many characters in the dragonball universe that they could add but they waste two character slots on slight variations of characters all ready in the game.
:gucci:
Seriously doubt they will have alt costumes for the roster. These models take a bit more work than the average fighting game models with the shading techniques they use. Xrd didn’t have any alt costumes either.

Those Goku and Vegeta base forms are gonna be their own characters with new/different movesets. No alts unfortunately.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah no alt costumes for this. I’m interested in trying out Cooler since I preferred him to Frieza and used him a lot in budokai 3.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Seriously doubt they will have alt costumes for the roster. These models take a bit more work than the average fighting game models with the shading techniques they use. Xrd didn’t have any alt costumes either.

Those Goku and Vegeta base forms are gonna be their own characters with new/different movesets. No alts unfortunately.
I know they will be roster characters.

That excuse about it being to much work is kinda lazy tho. this game is run on the unreal engine, it would not be too much work to design alternate costumes when you take into consideration the earning potential of this game. Guilty gear has never been as popular as other fighting games so it's understandable not to waste money designing alternate costumes that don't make the studio much money. It certainly would be easier than designing whole new characters with different move sets for character models that are already in the game. Even if it's just goku and vegeta with the alt costumes.

Some random dude literally just modded the game to replace the current ssj goku and vegeta with their base form, how hard would it really be for the people who made the game to do the same?

The issue I have is that theres only gonna be 8 dlc characters, using two for characters that are already in the game, where it would be much easier to just swap the character model, just seems like a waste of two spots.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly, the story in this game is lame. Android 21 is an extremely blatant ripoff of Cell/Buu (Cell's backstory + Buu's appearance and ability to turn people to candy) and having to fight clones over and over is repetitive.

The best part of story mode is the random cutscenes where the characters just roast each other. :russ:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Brehs how do I friggin chat in this game? I’m so damn lost. Can I only do preset messages?

I haven’t turned my PS4 on for 22 months until I copped this game.

Getting nice with Teen Gohan, Adult Gohan, and Trunks

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yo Cell is so damn vanilla
This dude knows everybody's attacks/techniques. They should've played with that a bit more instead of just giving him a kamehameha :russell: