Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Got this for free through EA Access. This shyt does NOTHING for me. Im a big RPG guy, but I'll take Witcher 3, Skyrim, hell even child of light over this. Couldn't stomach more than an hour. shyt feels like an older Andromeda, and I hate that shyt too. Fight Night Champion is the only thing keeping me with EA Access, so at this point I should probably just buy the damn game and cancel the sub

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
When I'm done with this bytch nikka Solas :banderas:

Imma finish what was started and wipe out the entire elven race in front of him:banderas:

Dude made my Inquisitor look like a bytch in Trespasser

Teach him to fukk with Inquisitor Trillvalean. :banderas:

On another note, this game had possibly the best character creator ever, had legit model looking/transcendent looking characters on there.

Hope DA4 is the same.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Got this for free through EA Access. This shyt does NOTHING for me. Im a big RPG guy, but I'll take Witcher 3, Skyrim, hell even child of light over this. Couldn't stomach more than an hour. shyt feels like an older Andromeda, and I hate that shyt too. Fight Night Champion is the only thing keeping me with EA Access, so at this point I should probably just buy the damn game and cancel the sub

First 1-4 hours are slow but it cranks up majorly later on in the game and the Trespasser DLC is also fantastic.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

tenor.gif

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
First 1-4 hours are slow but it cranks up majorly later on in the game and the Trespasser DLC is also fantastic.

Especially when you don't realize you can leave the Hinterlands after beating the initial mission. I remember doing as much as possible while leveling up only for me to be too OP towards the end of the game.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2021 :sadcam:

That’s a long as time.

I'm good with letting them cook. Allegedly they just restarted development on it recently because they weren't happy with what they had.

I just hope that we get to play as the Warden from Origins. They got mentioned too many times in Inquisition for them to not pop up eventually to settle some shyt.

Imagine hopping out a portal on some Thor from Infinity War shyt like "BRING ME SOLAS" :wow:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I gotta finish this. Still haven't touched trespasser and halfway through Jaws of Hakkon (which has been kinda wack IMO).

Bioware better be fukking cooking for the next DA to be coming out in 2021. I really need that.

• Dap
Reactions: hex