Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY Discussion Thread

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I changed my mind on my Qunari mage appearance, my n***a looking prim proper in this new robe :whoo:

Wide body towering over peasants looking like Ratigan

kh_keyblade__ratigan_by_kato_regama-d3gh8g6.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Leliana seems pretty hostile towards my character

Is it worth playing da1 and da2 before playing this? Does having your own decisions from the previous games affect this game? Also does the warden and hawke make an appearance (no spoilers, just a yes or no).
The Warden is not in this game and will never be in any of the games more than likely because in some endings of Origins the Warden can possibly die.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hard as hell to make a black guy.
:pachaha:
My wife and i made an elf version of me but you cant add any kind of weight to him so i just look like a gaunt bytch boy. Elves are too fuking skinny.

I was going to make a human then they said he came from a line of templars :camby:

Then i was gonna make a qun guy and they said they were mediators between the mages and the templars. :camby:

fukk dwarfs.

Then, the Elves, a race enslaved by humans hundreds eons ago. They left me no choice :snoop: Im lookin at these cacs in this game and responding with only i dont give a fukk answers.

Put a helmet on this dude and it looks like a kid wearing adult clothes.

This game was not made with black people in mind.

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
riddle me this...

why the fukk do i have to manually...auto-level

manual...auto. they are opposites for a reason

they left a lot of holes in game design and they are starting to add up for me...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can't find Iron Bull his agent was in front of my place but I'm not sure where to meet him.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, my DA Keep import worked perfect.
Just met Hawke.
Selected his personality to be humorous and sure enough when we met, he was :troll:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can't find Iron Bull his agent was in front of my place but I'm not sure where to meet him.

Storm Coast. Iirc, you have to open it on the War table, deploy and just a few places down from your camp you'll find him.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
he's on the Storm Coast. it's kind of confusing because the mission is categorized under something else

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Storm Coast. Iirc, you have to open it on the War table, deploy and just a few places down from your camp you'll find him.
OK thanks that's why I don't see it now. I need him, Cole, and I met Dorian but he didn't join. Those three are the only ones left I don't have.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is this game complex like that final fantasy game that just came out???
If you like RPGs just buy this. Wait till after Christmas if the price is too high. The ads that come out in the newspaper after Christmas usually have all new games on sale.