DRAFTSZN: The Official 2021 NFL Draft Thread (April 29 - May 1)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Nah. Its fair very very fair criticism. He had the best line in the country and rarely had pressure on him if ever.
I watched every game and still don't know how well he moves in the pocket cause he never had to move and they never rolled him out cause it wasn't necessary. He's the QB that needs an amazing oline the most. And with the oline development in the league severely lacking in theis era its going to be hard to find that on a consistent basis.
Thats why the Brady comparisons are spot on to me, he's going to have to play exactly how Brady plays in order to be good or else he'll get eaten alive. Turn the position into golf.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

some of this lance tape is :scust:he cant possibly start this year for a NFL team imo

Yeah some of that is staring down but the one thing I hate about just watching tape is we don't know the coaching side of it. Like we don't necessarily know who the primary, secondary reads are. We can assume and best guess it but sometimes that backside TE might be his 4th option ya know.
But he is staring cats down hard body on those plays.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:dwillhuh: this dude is a 49er blogger, you saying you knew who he was before I posted this?

I don't know, from watching tape he's like a poor version of Kaep. Kaep started mid second season. Kaep was also drafted in the second round.

Lance is by far the qb who needs most development out of the first round guys imo.
Yes, I knew him before you posted on him due to Grant Cohn.

When you watch his JMU or UCA tape, you will be like, this guy don't look like a 6th round pick. When you watch his good games, you are like, he's better than Hurts but he's not great but he's better than Hurts even as an FR. You watch his elite games, damn, this guy like Andrew Luck as an RS Freshman but with more twitch. He had five elite passing games. He had 5 bad passing games. He had 7 good passing games. He didn't have any shyt or very good games. He was either elite, bad, and most likely good passing the rock for NDSU in his 17 starts.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Justin Fields:

Mac Jones:

Zach Wilson:

Trevor Lawrence:

Kyle Trask:

Trey Lance (2019 since he played fukk all in 2020):

Kellen Mond:

Them all directly compared to each other except Lance because wouldnt work:

Edit: probably gonna post a few other positions in the next few days/hours. any specific players that arent big names anyone wants?

Edit 2: Requests:

Fields 2019:

2020 QB class college grades:

Justin Fields:

Mac Jones:

Zach Wilson:

Trevor Lawrence:

Kyle Trask:

Trey Lance (2019 since he played fukk all in 2020):

Kellen Mond:

Them all directly compared to each other except Lance because wouldnt work:

Edit: probably gonna post a few other positions in the next few days/hours. any specific players that arent big names anyone wants?

Edit 2: Requests:

Fields 2019:

2020 QB class college grades:

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yes, I knew him before you posted on him due to Grant Cohn.

When you watch his JMU or UCA tape, you will be like, this guy don't look like a 6th round pick. When you watch his good games, you are like, he's better than Hurts but he's not great but he's better than Hurts even as an FR. You watch his elite games, damn, this guy like Andrew Luck as an RS Freshman but with more twitch. He had five elite passing games. He had 5 bad passing games. He had 7 good passing games. He didn't have any shyt or very good games. He was either elite, bad, and most likely good passing the rock for NDSU in his 17 starts.
I had no idea you knew that fukkboi cohn or hammer. Hammers is cool in my book :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

This cat been showing out.
Everybody says he's been dominant and bullying dudes.
Anybody need a center? :pachaha:

He had a hell of a pro day yesterday also.
All the teams in the league were there.
This cat has earned himself some money. I wonder if he sneaks into the 3rd + rounds