Draft to be your franchise player , Duncan, Kobe, or Shaq?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Kobe easily out of Duncan and Shaq. Ive seen Kobe succeed with scrubs. Shaq is too lazy of a player to pick. Shaq has always played with a top 5 HOF SG or top 3 guard of the NBA his whole career plus he cant be counted on in crunch time with his free throw disability. And Duncan isn't a dominate enough scorer to carry a team alone. He needs the perfect system and HOF players to succeed (D. ROB, Parker, ect
Lol

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Truthfully, you have to pick Kobe or Duncan, they stayed with their teams for 19 and 20 years, Shaq was a mercenary and would leave your franchise after 6 years.
Kobe requested a trade tho. Idk how close Duncan was to going to Orlando but imma go with him

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Kobe requested a trade tho. Idk how close Duncan was to going to Orlando but imma go with him

Kobe requested a trade because of the Lakers FO inability to put talent around him for multiple years.

It never got that far with Duncan because he had the GOAT FO.

Thats kind of the point that gets glossed over.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duncan because he'll allow me to rob him and take less money so I can sign more players :umad:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
If my only goal is to win rings, then my choice is Duncan. I can literally build a dynasty around him.

If my goal is to sell tickets, merch, and my brand, then I'm drafting Shaq. At one time, Shaq was (and maybe still is) one of the most popular entertainers on the planet. Shaq had movies, music, videogames, clothing, cartoons, etc. If I could've gotten a piece of that, I wouldn't care if my team ever won a championship. I'd be swimming in money, :duck:style.