Draft to be your franchise player , Duncan, Kobe, or Shaq?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Championship teams all throughout history have had average/below average starters. The talent in the other 4 positions is the only reason why they can have a player like Zaza, and still win.
We're talking about throwing Orlando Shaq on a random team with these Warriors. No way those threes would save them. Shaq would average 45 in the series.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many finals mvps would anyone have playing next to Shaq? :usure:

No way you can watch the 01 and 02 playoffs and think Kobe wasn't the man tho. The Lakers had a two headed monster that simple.

Now you wanna use context but ignore it for Duncan :mjlol:

Just like a Kobe Stan.

Y'all always say the finals is what matters, don't you? Biggest stage and all that? Lebron had a great playoffs until the finals in 10-11. Who cares?

Was Kobe the best player on the court, during the biggest stage, when he played with Shaq?

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Now you wanna use context but ignore it for Duncan :mjlol:

Just like a Kobe Stan.

Y'all always say the finals is what matters, don't you? Biggest stage and all that? Lebron had a great playoffs until the finals in 10-11. Who cares?

Was Kobe the best player on the court, during the biggest stage, when he played with Shaq?

How many HOF's had a "Kobe Bryant" as a teammate?

I'll wait.

The average HOF played with fringe stars. Not top 10 all time NBA players. Shaq would've retired with 0 rings if he played with Joe Dumars and Sam Cassell. FOH with your corny Kobe hate.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many HOF's had a "Kobe Bryant" as a teammate?

I'll wait.

The average HOF played with fringe stars. Not top 10 all time NBA players. Shaq would've retired with 0 rings if he played with Joe Dumas and Sam Cassell. FOH with your corny Kobe hate.

What is your point? Kobe is probably the best 2nd option of all time and a greatest of all time player.

Was Kobe the BEST PLAYER, on the biggest stage (No one cares that Lebron was great in the playoffs until Dallas in 11) for the majority of his rings?

Shaq was able to win as a 2nd option to a third year Dwayne Wade :mjlol:.

Kobe would retire with 0 rings if he didn't force himself to the Lakers so who cares? He was getting ass-smashed by 6'3 Canadian Cac before Gasol was gifted to him.

Y'all talking about 1 all star appearance like he wasn't injured the year before his all star appearance and he wasn't coming into his 25 year old prime.

If Lebron got KAT tomorrow, you wouldn't act like he isn't shyt because he has no all star appearances. :mjlol:

Kobe stans always ignoring context unless Kobe is involved

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
If my only goal is to win rings, then my choice is Duncan. I can literally build a dynasty around him.

If my goal is to sell tickets, merch, and my brand, then I'm drafting Shaq. At one time, Shaq was (and maybe still is) one of the most popular entertainers on the planet. Shaq had movies, music, videogames, clothing, cartoons, etc. If I could've gotten a piece of that, I wouldn't care if my team ever won a championship. I'd be swimming in money, :duck:style.

According to Shaq in '95 "Penny is more popular"

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Depends on the era. Shaq and Duncan are not going to be as effective in this new pace n space era. Kobe's the most versatile out of the 3...Kobe can dominate any and every era going back to the 50's. Kobe had more elite years than all of them. If im an Owner i know im gonna make more money over the long haul with Kobe as my franchise player.

Im taking Kobe

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What is your point? Kobe is probably the best 2nd option of all time and a greatest of all time player.

Was Kobe the BEST PLAYER, on the biggest stage (No one cares that Lebron was great in the playoffs until Dallas in 11) for the majority of his rings?

Shaq was able to win as a 2nd option to a third year Dwayne Wade :mjlol:.

Kobe would retire with 0 rings if he didn't force himself to the Lakers so who cares? He was getting ass-smashed by 6'3 Canadian Cac before Gasol was gifted to him.

Y'all talking about 1 all star appearance like he wasn't injured the year before his all star appearance and he wasn't coming into his 25 year old prime.

If Lebron got KAT tomorrow, you wouldn't act like he isn't shyt because he has no all star appearances. :mjlol:

Kobe stans always ignoring context unless Kobe is involved

I'm not reading all your garbage. You have some cornball fakkit like hatred towards Kobe. Get over it :childplease:

Most superstar players have fringe b level stars for teammates. Shaq had the second coming of Jordan for a teammate. That's why they dominated. Shaq wouldn't have been shyt if his next best player was Tony Parker.

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How many finals mvps would anyone have playing next to Shaq? :usure:

No way you can watch the 01 and 02 playoffs and think Kobe wasn't the man tho. The Lakers had a two headed monster that simple.

He's a clown Kobe hater.

95% chance he's both a LeBron Stan and under 25 which means he was about 8 or 9 in 2001.

Kobe & Shaq were the last generation's version of Steph & Durant. Shaq was a vortex that sucked 2-3 defenders his way, forced big men to foul out and Kobe raped them on the perimeter the same way Durant destroys teams who're forced to leave him open to double Steph.