Draft to be your franchise player , Duncan, Kobe, or Shaq?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Duncan because he’s a chameleon for any system. He won’t demand the ball all the time and be a distraction. He would get his night in/night out. If you have Shaq or Kobe, you would have to play through them, and it can disrupt the flow of the team

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truthfully, you have to pick Kobe or Duncan, they stayed with their teams for 19 and 20 years, Shaq was a mercenary and would leave your franchise after 6 years.

Duncan and kobe were prolly more consistent but Shaq in his best years are better than the other the other 2. Its similar to LeBron, yeah he may leave but its hard to pass up that kinda talent. Remember you're building from scratch. So you may get a good enough team so he could stay

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends are we talking about them as prospects if so I’m going

1.) Shaq
2.) Duncan
3.) Kobe

If we’re talking in retrospect knowing how their careers played out ie injuries, teams switched best performances

1.) Duncan
2.) Kobe
3.) Shaq( no point in drafting a guy who’s gonna leave)

If we’re talking peaks

1.) Shaq
2.) Kobe ( by a hair over Duncan these dudes embodies everything their positions represented)
3.) Duncan

I can agree with this post except the Bold, I'd take 2003 Duncan over any Kobe season, its pretty close tho :ehh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Kobe didnt need a dominant man to beat the spurs in the 08 playoffs

:mjgrin:

Kobe stans stay with these "4 score and 7 years ago" Kobe vs Duncan debates...

What happened with Kobe and the Spurs his last year in the league:mjgrin:

Second to last year in the league :mjgrin:

Third to last year in the league :mjgrin:

Kobe stans talking about some shyt that happened 9 years ago posting a video in 240p and you can barely even tell who kobe is :mjlol:

One of the most cold blooded moments in sports history:mjcry:

Dungawd beat the franchise down so bad Kobe had to hobble his ass out to the front row and watch it :mjlol::mjcry: