Dr. Watkins Speaks On Empire/Media Propaganda (NEW)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Anyone know when future be u mixtape dropping i saw an Instagram repost on here said he working on beast mode 2 weeks ago where is it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not this clown again.

OP is a mouth breather who swears we are all helpless like him.

Havent turned on BET in years and don't go to worldstarr. How hard was that? You think they are using mind control to make nikkaz record their ignorant acts for the world and ignorant music?

People have choices to make on what content they wanna take in from media. Last week there was twice reports of people walking out on Kendrick at shows he did with future. People want and demand that turn up drug fueled ignorance.

To hear you tell it, it was the white man's fault but it was nikkaz tweeting all types of corny shyt like "no one wants to hear that lyrical shyt" and other such anti intellectual boasts for props....

Take responsibility don't deflect it. Worldstarr is owned and supported by black people. c00ns happilly scream world Starr while recording degenerate acts generating content for the site.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Propaganda has been one of the most effective tools to control society since the beginning of civilization.

Slavery was justified with some of the same narratives being used to justify our mistreatment today.

Worst thing about it is some black folks are too blinded by the propaganda to notice. You've been conditioned to think negative about blacks and be overly critical.

I just disagree with @PhonZhi that we should be blaming rap or that black people shouldn't be able to partake in certain "entertainment"

To me that's throwing away our freedoms, because white people might use it against us. While they are free to do whatever they want.

I don't want to live in a world where black people have to throw their freedom in the bushes and be perfect, just to get equal treatment, while everybody else is free to make mistakes.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Truth hurts breh.
A Haitian owns the site and c00ns facilitate it. But maybe it's easier to believe thats a cacs work... Meanwhile who is posting all the videos? Who is generating the consent often for free?

Smilies can't save u breh. You nikkaz kill me. Just deflect all truth

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Propaganda has been one of the most effective tools to control society since the beginning of civilization.

Exactly. Thats all im sayin. Im just tryna wake cats up to its existance. Thats it. Lots of us are unaware that its a tool thats been used against us for a very long time.Lots of us deny it ALLTOGETHER. For example the poster @Kunta thinks media propaganda is a "conspiracy" and anyone who thinks its a fact is a "clown". That type of thinking is dangerous. We may disagree about rap that promotes and glorifies black genocide but to think MEDIA PROPAGANDA itself is a "conspiracy" like Kunta does is highly ignorant.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Exactly. Thats all im sayin. Im just tryna wake cats up to its existance. Thats it. Lots of us are unaware that its a tool thats been used against us for a very long time.Lots of us deny it ALLTOGETHER. For example the poster @Kunta thinks media propaganda is a "conspiracy" and anyone who thinks its a fact is a "clown". That type of thinking is dangerous. We may disagree about rap that promotes and glorifies black genocide but to think MEDIA PROPAGANDA itself is a "conspiracy" like Kunta does is highly ignorant.
I've told u countless times you moron. I don't think it is a conspiracy. It is just not on the level you put it on. You take no responsibility for individual actions and throw all accountability away.... That won't fix anything. Tearing away BET and Worldstarr etc won't fix anything as long as ignorant and stereotypical acts are being recorded on media. It's not just the media that feeds us this content we are actively seeking it out.

In 2015 I don't know who is influenced by TV or radio and other traditional media. Stuff you see and hear online from music random video clips etc is not just thrown at you you have to seek it out. Go to a specific site etc. That's where your theory fails. You are acting as if people are unable to turn off all this bad media.

That's a goofy way of calling ya own people weak and helpless sheep.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I've told u countless times you moron. I don't think it is a conspiracy. It is just not on the level you put it on. You take no responsibility for individual actions and throw all accountability away.... That won't fix anything. Tearing away BET and Worldstarr etc won't fix anything as long as ignorant and stereotypical acts are being recorded on media. It's not just the media that feeds us this content we are actively seeking it out.

In 2015 I don't know who is influenced by TV or radio and other traditional media. Stuff you see and hear online from music random video clips etc is not just thrown at you you have to seek it out. Go to a specific site etc. That's where your theory fails. You are acting as if people are unable to turn off all this bad media.

Naw, you're wrong. In 2015, media propaganda is as effective as ever. And why does my posts and threads make u so angry? You stay showing signs of frustration and anger when addressing me:pachaha:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
Not this clown again.

OP is a mouth breather who swears we are all helpless like him.

Havent turned on BET in years and don't go to worldstarr. How hard was that? You think they are using mind control to make nikkaz record their ignorant acts for the world and ignorant music?

People have choices to make on what content they wanna take in from media. Last week there was twice reports of people walking out on Kendrick at shows he did with future. People want and demand that turn up drug fueled ignorance.

To hear you tell it, it was the white man's fault but it was nikkaz tweeting all types of corny shyt like "no one wants to hear that lyrical shyt" and other such anti intellectual boasts for props....

Take responsibility don't deflect it. Worldstarr is owned and supported by black people. c00ns happilly scream world Starr while recording degenerate acts generating content for the site.

:wow: