Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Clif Notes:
2:45 - Biggest challenge black people face (apathy, and complacency)
4L15 - Black women need to take back their femininity.
7:54 - Lessons to teach our daughters.
11:44 - Biggest problems in black men/women relationships.
14:48 - "Demand Expectation" expecting negativity creates an environment for that negativity to manifest.
18:34 - Black women becoming white men (Psychologically)
20:44 - Children out of wedlock (Men AND Women)
22:22 - Children raised by ONE parent don't do as good as children raised by TWO.
23:49 - Toxic Hair care products literally causing cancer.
25:01 - Black man's role in the black woman's self hate. (Chasing litebrite biicthes)
28:53 - Differences between black Feminism and Black Womanism.
32:01 - Why Black men sexually objectify women and why black women sometimes look at a man's earning ability(Definition of Black Consciousness)
35:23 - The most productive period from black people after slavery was the 1800 - 1899.
37:19 - Black sister hood being at an all time low

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Nobody running to this nikka asking him how he feels about the state of an entire group of people.

smack-who-is-this-nikka-o.gif

He's someone you need to pay attention to idiot. Possibly learn a thing or ten.

Last edited:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody love to shyt on black women even by their own in the guise of "psychology". :wow:
He spoke the truth. Not all black women, but the ones that are on the :mjpls: policy

Nobody running to this nikka asking him how he feels about the state of an entire group of people.

smack-who-is-this-nikka-o.gif

:camron: You clearly did NOT watch the video. I will admit, the thread title is "click bait-ish" but I wanted people to actually WATCH the video and hear what he said in its context.

yomamasmellikehotdogwater

Spittin' The Truth
Daps
Reppin
The Enigma
:camron: You clearly did NOT watch the video. I will admit, the thread title is "click bait-ish" but I wanted people to actually WATCH the video and hear what he said in its context.

You right about the race bait-ish title cuz I thought this was another one of them others and I be thinkin' "What difference is the vid that usually comes with a title like that?" So I and them other users jumped on the band-wagon and dismissed ur vid and well aligned cliff-notes; forgive us for our pretentious naiveness; breh. :to: