Dr. Umar: "Hip Hop is White Supremacy. Rappers Push Death and Destruction on Kids."

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Recently a poster tried to convince me that only black women defends low vibrational and degrading/destructive rap music.

I replied back that just as many black men defends it as black women.

I'm going to use this thread from now on as proof of that.

Thread full of black men deflecting and defending music about killing and destroying each other.

Thank you black genocide music defenders. :salute:

Crumple

All Star
Daps
The comparisons between actors and rappers fall flat, Keanu isn't running around trying to convince us that he's John Wick or in movies saying "don't confuse me with one of these actor n*ggas".

I guess some rappers really act like that.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Can you show me a similar video of Jean Claude Van Dam giving the middle finger or throwing up gang signs near a group of white school children?

How about a video of of children who know lines of dialogue from The Expendables as well as they know this filth?

Dr. Umar is right. Rap music has been weaponized & is doing a number on our community.

okay.

I saw girls totally blasting music - being real Backpage hoes - degenerates no matter the class - literally sing along to "Give me cash I'ma give you ass" hoe music is really anthems for real, factual prostitution.

Also raps promoting cheating. It's all cool - untill families break up over it. Idiots lose their family over their choices and music to reference it's right.

But we choose what to listen to and agree with.

KRS one isn't this. Sexy Red is.

Ty Daniels

All Star
Daps
He is right....and its sad alot of you still continue to deflect

FACTS, Sad shyt.

It's actually Feminine as FUKK for some of these Grown Azz Men, who DENY REALITY, because of their "Feelings".

If you can't ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT, that Genocide Music has had a negative effect on Black Folks, because you "Like A Song" or Artist,
Then you are choosing Feelings over Facts.

Might as well, "Sit down to piss"!

MEN SHOULD STAND ON TRUTH, NOT FEELINGS!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Record labels pushing the destructive behavior thru the music and guess who are the orchestrators? :francis: This is why you have to look for music with a message or something positive behind it. Eventually there’s gonna be a day all of that music won’t sell anymore.

It ain't selling anymore in 2023! Record labels are already planning on cleaning up their rap departments and mainstream labels will be rap-free by no later than 2026.

Rap jumped the shark on shock value, and its just a sad sight to see.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
FACTS, Sad shyt.

It's actually Feminine as FUKK for some of these Grown Azz Men, who DENY REALITY, because of their "Feelings".

If you can't ACKNOWLEDGE THE FACT, that Genocide Music has had a negative effect on Black Folks, because you "Like A Song" or Artist,
Then you are choosing Feelings over Facts.

Might as well, "Sit down to piss"!

MEN SHOULD STAND ON TRUTH, NOT FEELINGS!

Lack of accountability

Lack of foresight

Lack of thinking about others being harmed.

Sounds anti-masculine to me :yeshrug:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It ain't selling anymore in 2023! Record labels are already planning on cleaning up their rap departments and mainstream labels will be rap-free by no later than 2026.

Rap jumped the shark on shock value, and its just a sad sight to see.

It's not a priority anymore when we see Taylor Swift and other genres selling all them albums, i'd figure things would be good after the Super Bowl with Dr. Dre & Snoop there but i guess not. Something has to change.