Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Persians not white? :mjlol:
Aren’t they supposedly the original whites?

Her breast tattoo says something ‘yourself first’ in Arabic. She’s a Persian bird :mjlol:

The way she's dressed and that tattoo is a give away.

DOES SHE have some big t*ts:ehh:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I feel like this thread and the Twitter thread overall shows that
a) Dr. Umar is generally not respected by the majority of young black folks and is just seen as a meme.

b) People really dislike this dude and want him out the cut.

Funny because with all the problems he has, and he has a lot, he actually does a lot to help black communities, in particular black children and their mental well-being. I saw a video of him last week giving great advice to a mother who has medicating her 9 year old son, since 4 years old. A lot of black people my age are straight c00ns though so I'm not surprised by the amount of people coming at him for something as petty as this.

There's valid criticisms of Umar; the FDMG academy, his wife/children, the people and conspiracy theories he cosigns and shyt. But I think it's balanced by some legitimately great advice he gives to black people, so I can't dog the guy. Unfortunately, people just hear his thought on interracial dating/marriage and get big mad.
The school never materialized and neither has the money he collected in its absence. A man will never be respected if he never follows through. And we should be well past giving this dude passes.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
it's been a decade? :laff:

1792650-1582045661859-34697ab139132.jpg

He has been collecting money for a non existent school since 2010. There are reports that he was collecting money for after school programs as far back as 2008 and nothing has ever been accomplished

We are not even bringing up all of the other stuff he collected money for that never happened. Couples retreats. Documentary. Sistas Retreat. Mixtape. Etc

The only thing he has done was throw a block party last year. Which of course has nothing to do with opening a school :mjlol:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
And what makes it worse is black women don't want these "black women are god" simps either. Sure they'll take the compliments but they ain't fukking them. These hoes will instead fukk the nikka who says he prefers white women.
Or the dude that exclusively dates light skin chicks

Not giving a fukk >>>> over everything else

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1792650-1582045661859-34697ab139132.jpg

He has been collecting money for a non existent school since 2010. There are reports that he was collecting money for after school programs as far back as 2008 and nothing has ever been accomplished

We are not even bringing up all of the other stuff he collected money for that never happened. Couples retreats. Documentary. Sistas Retreat. Mixtape. Etc

The only thing he has done was throw a block party last year. Which of course has nothing to do with opening a school :mjlol:

I don't like when people count other peoples money. Seen it with Jay Morrison and now Umar. Maybe they thought shyt would play out one way but some shyt happened. Everyone so quick to call these people out meanwhile i was on twitch and this white kid said "i need 50k to pay off my house" Dude had $125k in 24 hours and nobody cared that it went 75k over what he asked.

Instead of questioning our own people just fukking donate and see what happens. shyt don't happen overnight.

tay1

All Star
Daps
I don't like when people count other peoples money. Seen it with Jay Morrison and now Umar. Maybe they thought shyt would play out one way but some shyt happened. Everyone so quick to call these people out meanwhile i was on twitch and this white kid said "i need 50k to pay off my house" Dude had $125k in 24 hours and nobody cared that it went 75k over what he asked.

Instead of questioning our own people just fukking donate and see what happens. shyt don't happen overnight.
Building/owning school and it not happening over night is one thing. Asking for donations for 10+ years with nothing to show for it is another…

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Building/owning school and it not happening over night is one thing. Asking for donations for 10+ years with nothing to show for it is another…

you ever think he didn't get enough donations

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Damn people really be hating on this man. Dude just being friendly. Sad.
Honestly he’s just a funny dude. Whether intentional or not. I think it’s intentional but bro just does funny shyt.
Some people take the insulting too far though.
His heart is in the right place but his planning and execution could use a lot of work.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:gucci:

:wow: