Dr. Umar caught in 4K chatting with a Yacubian woman UPDATE: Umar responds

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I don't like when people count other peoples money. Seen it with Jay Morrison and now Umar. Maybe they thought shyt would play out one way but some shyt happened. Everyone so quick to call these people out meanwhile i was on twitch and this white kid said "i need 50k to pay off my house" Dude had $125k in 24 hours and nobody cared that it went 75k over what he asked.

Instead of questioning our own people just fukking donate and see what happens. shyt don't happen overnight.
Counting other people money? We are not allowed to question the progress or lack of progress after 10 plus years of collecting money

He could have opened a one room school to start. A online school. Anything! Only thing he has done is collect donations, hawk his plagiarized books, do speaking tours, and call black people c00ns and sambos.

We have a duty to question our own people especially when they collect donations from the group of us who can least afford it. Single Black Mothers and Elderly black people. Those are his main donors and supporters.

Plus it’s not HIS money. It’s the publics money. The black communities money. At the minimum he is a poor steward of our people money and incompetent. He has no idea how to build or run a school. Or he is a scammer. Either way it needs to be questioned

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Counting other people money? We are not allowed to question the progress or lack of progress after 10 plus years of collecting money

He could have opened a one room school to start. A online school. Anything! Only thing he has done is collect donations, hawk his plagiarized books, do speaking tours, and call black people c00ns and sambos.

We have a duty to question our own people especially when they collect donations from the group of us who can least afford it. Single Black Mothers and Elderly black people. Those are his main donors and supporters.

Plus it’s not HIS money. It’s the publics money. The black communities money. At the minimum he is a poor steward of our people money and incompetent. He has no idea how to build or run a school. Or he is a scammer. Either way it needs to be questioned
Once you donate money it's not your money anymore. Everything doesn't work out as planned and everyone ain't trying to steal your money. Umar could be a millionaire easy if he wasn’t trying to be super pro black. nikka could have just made a youtube platform and and started collecting checks from that and speaking.

The problem with the black community is you want leaders to live like bums. It's always "this person is stealing or i want receipts"

I think what he's trying to do is extremely hard. Damn near impossible. But at least he's trying.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Once you donate money it's not your money anymore. Everything doesn't work out as planned and everyone ain't trying to steal your money. Umar could be a millionaire easy if he wasn’t trying to be super pro black. nikka could have just made a youtube platform and and started collecting checks from that and speaking.

The problem with the black community is you want leaders to live like bums. It's always "this person is stealing or i want receipts"

I think what he's trying to do is extremely hard. Damn near impossible. But at least he's trying.

That’s the thing. I never stated that once you donate it’s not the donors money anymore. I stated that it’s not HIS money.

That money is accountable. Especially since he is trying to do it as a non profit. So it’s not about watching someone’s pockets. By law the books on those funds has to be made public as with any other organization that has a non profit status. You are required to let the govt know what the status of the funds are and the public has a right to that info in order for him to collect donations from the public and pay no taxes.

He ignored filing with the govt for three years and they revoked his non profit. So what does he do? Slightly changed the school name and opens another ein number and gets his tax exempt that is that way. He finally filed and he told the IRS he received ZERO donations for the previous year so he can once again avoid telling the public how much he has collected and where the money is going

So once again. He is not being transparent with the peoples money. Either he is incompetent or he is scamming.

The real problem with the black community is looking the other way while we kill, hurt, ROB, SCAM each other.

None of this passes the smell test. He himself has admitted to collecting over 750 grand. That was 4 years ago. And since them he could not open a one room school? A online curriculum? Anything?

We cannot question this man?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
That’s the thing. I never stated that once you donate it’s not the donors money anymore. I stated that it’s not HIS money.

That money is accountable. Especially since he is trying to do it as a non profit. So it’s not about watching someone’s pockets. By law the books on those funds has to be made public as with any other organization that has a non profit status. You are required to let the govt know what the status of the funds are and the public has a right to that info in order for him to collect donations from the public and pay no taxes.

He ignored filing with the govt for three years and they revoked his non profit. So what does he do? Slightly changed the school name and opens another ein number and gets his tax exempt that is that way. He finally filed and he told the IRS he received ZERO donations for the previous year so he can once again avoid telling the public how much he has collected and where the money is going

So once again. He is not being transparent with the peoples money. Either he is incompetent or he is scamming.

The real problem with the black community is looking the other way while we kill, hurt, ROB, SCAM each other.

None of this passes the smell test. He himself has admitted to collecting over 750 grand. That was 4 years ago. And since them he could not open a one room school? A online curriculum? Anything?

technically he's been collecting money since 2009

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So these white folks run a non profit school and wanted out because they're retiring.. Someone i know was asked if they wanted to purchase 33% or 66% so they came to me. We go over the numbers, and when you find out these white folks was running the school with family members that didn't go to college paying them 300k was mind blowing. Like these people had a brother in law as janitor manager getting paid 6 figures or something. They come in for like a a hour or 2 just to show face then leave and they don't show up everyday. Imagine if black folks did that. People would just hate but white folks do that all the time. They wanted way over a million to takeover 66%.. Non profit sounds like something that makes no money but these CACs was eating. They really hated their partner so much they was willing to sell 66% to black folks to try to run her out. Smh..

Umar raised 750k but that wouldn't do shyt for a school.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll just say this. Umar seems like a real person. I don't think he's a scammer and i can be wrong. I give the brother the benefit of doubt because he seems like someone that's trying to help the community. I can understand if he had a Bentley but no school.. He doesn't look to live extravagant so let him cook. Black people hate to see a brother do something they can't do.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
So these white folks run a non profit school and wanted out because they're retiring.. Someone i know was asked if they wanted to purchase 33% or 66% so they came to me. We go over the numbers, and when you find out these white folks was running the school with family members that didn't go to college paying them 300k was mind blowing. Like these people had a brother in law as janitor manager getting paid 6 figures or something. They come in for like a a hour or 2 just to show face then leave and they don't show up everyday. Imagine if black folks did that. People would just hate but white folks do that all the time. They wanted way over a million to takeover 66%.. Non profit sounds like something that makes no money but these CACs was eating. They really hated their partner so much they was willing to sell 66% to black folks to try to run her out. Smh..

Umar raised 750k but that wouldn't do shyt for a school.

He allegedly raised 750k. That was his words and that was 4 years ago. Point blank if you have non profit status the numbers are supposed to be public. We should see hard numbers. The fact is Umar is flat out not providing it. Never has. That in itself is shady.

He cannot get a single hvac installed let alone a school up and running. Last year he stated that he bought a custom hvac unit for the gym and it would take 90 days to manufacture and it will be delivered on Halloween and he was going to live stream it. Halloween comes and goes. Then comes the excuses. It’s the donors fault because he had to be out of town and he refused to let it be delivered if he was not there.

Then it was being stored as a crane yard.

Then he was trying to track down his hvac tech

Then he fired his tech

Then he can’t find a BLACK hvac to do it. They refuse to work.

Then he blames more and more black hvac companies. Apparently every black hvac tech in Wilmington is incompetent and are thieves

Then head forced to go to the Hispanics because blacks could not do it. He does a live stream of him calling Jose the tech. Makes a appt

That was 4 months ago. No follow up. No accountability. Just words. Umar talks well. But all he does is talk The school needs multiple hvacs installed. He cannot get one

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll just say this. Umar seems like a real person. I don't think he's a scammer and i can be wrong. I give the brother the benefit of doubt because he seems like someone that's trying to help the community. I can understand if he had a Bentley but no school.. He doesn't look to live extravagant so let him cook. Black people hate to see a brother do something they can't do.

There are legit non profit groups doing good work. Don’t be a mark for a well spoken and charismatic charlatan.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps

It makes no sense.... They saying he scammed people and at the same time making fun of his living conditions. Dude clearly has the best intention for his people, but he underestimated what it would take. Word is that he got 700k over a period of like 7-8 years....that might be alot for the common man, but when you want to build a school, hire teachers, renovate and so forth.....its nothing. And even with that still got some property in Delaware.

They never show this angry energy towards any of the rappers or athletes who do nothing for the community, but always want to tear down the brother who is trying to uplift his people. He could easily take the candace owens route and make millions being a c00n....dude is hands down one of the best speakers around. Dude has done alot to expose the ADHD and war on young black boys in schools.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes no sense.... They saying he scammed people and at the same time making fun of his living conditions. Dude clearly has the best intention for his people, but he underestimated what it would take. Word is that he got 700k over a period of like 7-8 years....that might be alot for the common man, but when you want to build a school, hire teachers, renovate and so forth.....its nothing. And even with that still got some property in Delaware.

They never show this angry energy towards any of the rappers or athletes who do nothing for the community, but always want to tear down the brother who is trying to uplift his people. He could easily take the candace owens route and make millions being a c00n....dude is hands down one of the best speakers around. Dude has done alot to expose the ADHD and war on young black boys in schools.
That's what I'm saying. Dude damn near looked homeless and people are questioning if he stole the money. I hate when black people hate on a person who clearly has good intentions but is doubted by his own people. 99% of people never will try what he's trying to do but everyone wants to criticize him.

Killer Mike speaks on something similar. People who don't own shyt always try to criticize people that actually do