Dr. Michael Eric Dyson next up on the #MeToo summa jam screen

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
"You see, it's not you sista. Its the dexterity, and the posture of ya derriere, to my proximity...":ohlawd:

"Or as my brotha, from another mutha Jiggaman, Jay-Z would say ....

"I got no patience
And I hate waitin'
Hoe get yo' ass in..."

michael-eric-dyson-large.jpg

I would never pray on another man downfall, but I love when these pandering azz nikkas get exposed as wolves in sheep clothing :wow:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
My issue with him, is he used to be with cornel west and Travis smiley on criticizing Obama, but once he got into the White House around Obama, he started to shyt on West and Smiley for his own gain

I always wondered over the last year or two I haven’t seen him running around quoting Tupac or JAY-Z rhymes on tv

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn hadn’t heard of this:snoop:

I like MED although he falls in love with his own vocabulary he always seemed solid and I appreciated the way he actually championed Hip Hop as an art form. I brought his book on Illmatic and its a great read.

Hope he isn’t guilty of this and but if he IS then he’s got to get out the paint. Can’t be harassing female students

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
My issue with him, is he used to be with cornel west and Travis smiley on criticizing Obama, but once he got into the White House around Obama, he started to shyt on West and Smiley for his own gain

I always wondered over the last year or two I haven’t seen him running around quoting Tupac or JAY-Z rhymes on tv

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So he asked students out on dates and flirted with them?

I hate when they use the vague “sexual misconduct” term.

Breh anyone who been on a college campus knows that 1) some college students fukk professors for money, grades, access to cars and apartments 2) Some professors hang, party with, kick it with students 3) Some professors and students have buddy, wingman platonic relationships that blurr the line of student / professor.

My college mentor (white man) who basically helped me navigate undergrad and grad school and interships was like that. He had a few college kats that were his wingman. He even dated some of the grad student girls on campus. He was never married and a ladies man dating women his age, older women, female college professors and etc. Dude would be at the frat parties hanging out.

There was also a single brother on campus who was a professor who was the same. His vice was more so drinking. My college homie use to be his wingman and often times drove around the professors car because he was his designated driver. The brotha professor got a DUI. So he would have my homie drive him to the bar to drop him off. Then once the professor got sloppy drunk call my homie to pick him up.

Oh and finally this ain't a man thing. Rich white lady who was divorced and a professor was running through the black football players. She would let them drive her cars (she had like 3 luxury cars) and give them money long as she got that dikk. It was a known secret on campus but no one wasn't gonna say shyt cause she was a woman.

So this shyt is common on college campus. shyt my wifes cousin gave her professor some ass to pass her senior project in electrical engineering.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn hadn’t heard of this:snoop:

I like MED although he falls in love with his own vocabulary he always seemed solid and I appreciated the way he actually championed Hip Hop as an art form. I brought his book on Illmatic and its a great read.

Hope he isn’t guilty of this and but if he IS then he’s got to get out the paint. Can’t be harassing female students

On the bitter woman site I won't mention. They been saying dyson been a young girl chaser for years.

No surprise these folks got vices like everyone else. The thing that amazes me is nothing has ever come out with these famous women who do this type of behavior. Cause trust me there are a lot of female academia that get down like this with young dudes and young girls. But that ain't really juicy or gonna get you article clicks.