Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
51S3NS0KBQL._SY177_.jpg

:lolbron:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
That article didn't provide details of what he was accused of unless I missed it. Sexual Misconduct as they put it could mean he simply whipped his dikk out. That's not assault, rape, etc.. It was only one accusation as well, right? Not minimizing the accusation though.

I hate to say this but, unfortunately nobody cares about Black women at Vanderbilt of all places. Not saying it's right, but that's the truth. If what he's accused of is misconduct, he might be good.
You say that like it’s all good. “What if he just whipped his dikk out”? :dead:

The accusation gave no details but it said “sexual misconduct.” I believe whipping your dikk out to a student falls firmly under the umbrella of sexual misconduct.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s been credibly accused of sexual harassing students before, and was reprimanded at Georgetown, I believe. Students had a sit-in.

Edit: Saw the updates to the thread - yeah it was Georgetown. He’s been a known line crosser when it comes to female students

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I really don’t get what is so hard about not shting where you eat. :francis:

Dyson could’ve had any hotepWoman on Earth and he chose the ones at his place of employment. What is so hard about just doing business:stopitslime:

So he asked students out on dates and flirted with them?

I hate when they use the vague “sexual misconduct” term.

I get what you saying, but knitpicking their wording is a losing battle. The me2 thing was championed by the same people who coined “homophobia”(a word not related to its etymology) and other purposefully misleading terms. Hell, even if his actions fall beneath the threshold of “sexual misconduct”, some random woman will say Dyson acted in a manner that made them “uncomfortable”, which is more coded language designed to get him out the paint.

It’s best not to engage with them in a professional environment if you got something to lose. :hubie:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
So he asked students out on dates and flirted with them?

I hate when they use the vague “sexual misconduct” term.

Well professors asking students on date would fall under ethical misconduct. If you being thirsty and stalking, then I could see it being raised to that level.