Dr. Michael Eric Dyson next up on the #MeToo summa jam screen

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That article didn't provide details of what he was accused of unless I missed it. Sexual Misconduct as they put it could mean he simply whipped his dikk out. That's not assault, rape, etc.. It was only one accusation as well, right? Not minimizing the accusation though.

I hate to say this but, unfortunately nobody cares about Black women at Vanderbilt of all places. Not saying it's right, but that's the truth. If what he's accused of is misconduct, he might be good.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
@North of Death If you want to update the OP:

Highlights:

Georgetown conducted an investigation into Professor Michael Eric Dyson beginning in February 2020 for allegations of harassment and repeated attempts to establish an off-campus relationship with a female student in one of his Georgetown classes...

Georgetown’s Institutional Diversity, Equity and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) office began a formal investigation into Dyson’s conduct after the student and members of the Black Survivors’ Coalition (BSC) raised instances of harassment and inappropriate interactions with students. Allegations against Dyson, one of the country’s foremost Black scholars, go back to the 2000s...

The student alleged repeated private dinner invitations off campus, personal text messages, and incidents of unwanted physical touch and proximity...

she offered to meet Dyson during office hours instead, according to the student, he insisted on private conversations outside an academic setting.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Genuinely can’t stand that fakkit, so hoping for the worst for him.