Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Was Right About The Gun And The Black Man's Penis ....Here's Proof

invalid

Banned
Daps
You never seen dudes in these cars with the 7 up logo on them

Dat-boi-chevyyyy.jpg

shyt just country as fukk.

Nope, this is the first time. :pachaha:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I read this as a teen. But I always thought this was psudoscience. Not saying "Penis Envy" isn't real, but as the main cause of hating a race. that seems kind of thin, especially since I've seen nikkas in locker rooms, in school etc...and most nikkas ain't snarling beats with 14 inch penises. That's made her spiel seem fanicful. I just think white people are afraid of darker people in general.

That's the conundrum with afrocentricity. Dr. Welsing, who was considered to be the mother of the afrocentric movement, she had legit credentials and legit education but she came up with all these fanciful pseudoscientific theorys, that unfortunately delegitimizes many of the actual things that she may have gotten right, and is why it's hard to take the movement overall serious. Everyone after her uses the same blueprint, forgoing serious scholarship in many instances for what feels or sounds good. Bobby Hemmit, Umar Johnson, Young Pharaoh, Brother Polight, all the folks Tariq had in his Hidden Colors docs follow the same blueprint. There was a segment in the first Hidden Colors doc where one of the dudes said that the name for Africa before it was called Africa was "Alkebulan". He said it was from Egypt. Me, being very familiar with ancient egyptian language, knew that was a falsehood off bat as the name doesn't even sound remotely similar to ancient egyptian. The only other name I've seen associated with Africa by classicals is Abyssinia which was the name they gave to the area south of Egypt around what is today Ethiopia.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That's the conundrum with afrocentricity. Dr. Welsing, who was considered to be the mother of the afrocentric movement, she had legit credentials and legit education but she came up with all these fanciful pseudoscientific theorys, that unfortunately delegitimizes many of the actual things that she may have gotten right, and is why it's hard to take the movement overall serious. Everyone after her uses the same blueprint, forgoing serious scholarship in many instances for what feels or sounds good. Bobby Hemmit, Umar Johnson, Young Pharaoh, Brother Polight, all the folks Tariq had in his Hidden Colors docs follow the same blueprint. There was a segment in the first Hidden Colors doc where one of the dudes said that the name for Africa before it was called Africa was "Alkebulan". He said it was from Egypt. Me, being very familiar with ancient egyptian language, knew that was a falsehood off bat as the name doesn't even sound remotely similar to ancient egyptian. The only other name I've seen associated with Africa by classicals is Abyssinia which was the name they gave to the area south of Egypt around what is today Ethiopia.
The Isis Papers being released coincides with the emergence of what was called "Afrocentricity" That book was really the launch........and it rode the wave of the conscious trend of hip hop at the time.
And like you pointed out, the split between the old guard academics and the newer wave.
The old guard had fought to create AFAMS departments in universities but in the early to mid 90s that Afrocentricity wave took off and the books were flying off the shelves. The lectures were being booked,etc

Some very disrespectful white scholars came after the new wave.
CnYGkjdugVQyEmhJxQOd6aqWjYtfjAYeX25dobcrPx8Jxz_kxl5F43BUv8IqbeAYFINQ-_Mh_OGj90oxI4cmxuQCyxWoVw

New wave guys mostly ducked and dodged addressing or debating them. That's when people knew that they weren't real. John Henrik Clarke got fed up with the cowardice of the new wave and debated these people.

Luckily I grew up where I did and saw interviews/appearances that Dr. Welsing did in the first phase of her career. Local public television programming/radio were incredible. It wasn't until years later that I figured out that the "guest psychiatrist" was the same woman who wrote "'The Isis Papers"

• Dap
Reactions: boy

invalid

Banned
Daps
The Isis Papers being released coincides with the emergence of what was called "Afrocentricity" That book was really the launch........and it rode the wave of the conscious trend of hip hop at the time.
And like you pointed out, the split between the old guard academics and the newer wave.
The old guard had fought to create AFAMS departments in universities but in the early to mid 90s that Afrocentricity wave took off and the books were flying off the shelves. The lectures were being booked,etc

Some very disrespectful white scholars came after the new wave.
CnYGkjdugVQyEmhJxQOd6aqWjYtfjAYeX25dobcrPx8Jxz_kxl5F43BUv8IqbeAYFINQ-_Mh_OGj90oxI4cmxuQCyxWoVw

New wave guys mostly ducked and dodged addressing or debating them. That's when people knew that they weren't real. John Henrik Clarke got fed up with the cowardice of the new wave and debated these people.

Luckily I grew up where I did and saw interviews/appearances that Dr. Welsing did in the first phase of her career. Local public television programming/radio were incredible. It wasn't until years later that I figured out that the "guest psychiatrist" was the same woman who wrote "'The Isis Papers"

Was Clarke legit? I've heard of him and know he's important to the movement however I have not gotten into any of his writings. Same with Cheikh Anta Diop?

invalid

Banned
Daps

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't cacs also put testicles on their trucks?
Her book was my favourite example of mindless speculation with some of the most asinine conclusions I've come across from any writer.
Then again, gun nuts are my least favourite kind of cac, so her speculation can stand, because it would probably make them angry :yeshrug:

It’s funny that you mention this. I was literally just driving and saw a pair of what appeared to be red testicular hanging on the back of a car that had a Kappa license plate. What does the hanging balls represent?

Yep. Unfortunately, I've seen my fair share of them on a few trucks at work :francis:.

Letting your nuts hang.

It's some country shyt "letting your nuts hang" I seen it in the city like a week before it played out In Florence, AL and Auburn I still see it mostly white dudes but some blacks. shyt looks retarded to me. But so does riding around with a sprite or 7 up logo on your car.

So the reality is when cows follow each other in herds they basically keep their head low and follow the dangling testicles of the cow in front of them.

For decades there's been makeshift balls that farmers put on tractors, and trucks. Tractors have the device, cow follows the tractor, rest of the cows follow. At some point someone drove into a city with them and people took notice and the novelty of it exploded. They were everywhere at AutoZone and advanced autoparts. Not for the practical usage but because it looks funny to have nuts on your vehicle.

invalid

Banned
Daps
So the reality is when cows follow each other in herds they basically keep their head low and follow the dangling testicles of the cow in front of them.

For decades there's been makeshift balls that farmers put on tractors, and trucks. Tractors have the device, cow follows the tractor, rest of the cows follow. At some point someone drove into a city with them and people took notice and the novelty of it exploded. They were everywhere at AutoZone and advanced autoparts. Not for the practical usage but because it looks funny to have nuts on your vehicle.

Rep breh. This was what I was looking for.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
What the fukk is wrong with these muhfukkers?

Like what is the purpose of having that on a gun?
nobody answered you in two years so ima take a shot lol. the original nuts on a foregrip were made to troll the atf. they wrote a regulation that said any sort of vertical foregrip on a pistol requires the payment of a special tax to them (but angled foregrips and other weird shapes are in a grey area). so inventors started trolling them by sending letters describing designs without any legit shooting purpose asking whether it counted as a vertical grip or some other grip just to waste their time, then started making the weird shyt, like dildos and shyt, and started mailing them to the atf asking them to inspect and classify them. one guy ended up submitting a pair of nuts (the "tacsac") which is what's popular now. i imagine few cacs who put one on their ar-15 know about the history behind it tho and like it cause of juvenile humor, to match their truck nuts, or out of straight fakkitry.
uc7kEEI.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
@BelowTheMasonDixon. @boy

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nick-cannon-pissing-off-the-twitter-world.792764/

Nick Cannon is channeling the late Dr. Welsing in what is the latest Twitter controversy.

First off from a public relations standpoint that's incredibly dumb. Secondly, what are you expecting me to comment on? Im missing something. Is it him saying white people are evil? No, I dont believe an entire race of people are evil. I don't believe black people are inherently violent, I don't believe indians are inherently rapist, but i do believe absolute power corrupts absolutely.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State