Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Was Right About The Gun And The Black Man's Penis ....Here's Proof

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
full
We need a smiley with dame on top of that Mike singletary time out gif

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Why are they so obsessed with our penis'?

Have you ever just slammed the door behind you and pounced on a chick that was desperate for a severe pounding?

She knows you can give it to her and she can't wait. She does shyt to you that she never done to her husband just cause you tell her to. You own her puzzy for that 90 minutes.

She creeps out late night to get it. All that shyt

Well, the dudes that are ready to kill and die over this incel/cuck shyt have never had that experience. They want to do it but they just cant. After x number of years frustrated about it, they snap. It drives them INSANE

And I can't say I totally don't get it. I don't think of puzzy in life or death terms.. but I get puzzy. I refuse puzzy. I have at least half a dozen chicks that are throwing it at me at work, but they are too old or too fat and I just don't care enough to bed them.

I feel frustrated cause I don't have it like I want it at the moment, but cause I can't find the PERFECT bish for me. I actaully have one that I squeeze 3 or 4 x per month that's not stepping up and giving it ALL to me, but it'll do while I search.

Again.

These dudes do not have that going on. They been jerking off all their lives with brief stints of getting laid. And when they DO stick some puzz they can't make her cum and swoon and beg for more

So that's why. It's very upsetting for them. And I can imagine how that would be.

But I'd just find a pleasant hooker if I ended up going like 2 years dry dikc. Thats logic for ya

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Don't cacs also put testicles on their trucks?
Her book was my favourite example of mindless speculation with some of the most asinine conclusions I've come across from any writer.
Then again, gun nuts are my least favourite kind of cac, so her speculation can stand, because it would probably make them angry :yeshrug:
Yep. Unfortunately, I've seen my fair share of them on a few trucks at work :francis:.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I think it was the other way around. The Black male penis represents the genocide of the white race. The gun, also phallic in representation, represents the genocide of the black race. In other words, white men use the gun to commit genocide against blacks the same way black men use their penis to commit genocide against whites. Hence being called the great equalizer.
So you think Black men purposely commit genocide against whites by genetic means somehow? Or that our genes are just stronger?

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I think it was the other way around. The Black male penis represents the genocide of the white race. The gun, also phallic in representation, represents the genocide of the black race. In other words, white men use the gun to commit genocide against blacks the same way black men use their penis to commit genocide against whites. Hence being called the great equalizer.

Breh, are you implying that black men fukking some cave bytches equals racists killing blacks all those years? :gucci:

Is this or did i misunderstand? :skip:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Yeah bruh please don't do that, don't mix up what your saying with what Dr. Welsing is saying, just creates confusion.

Just leave Dr. Welsing work pure and uncontaminated:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So u gone remix what she actually said and say that is what she said? :deadmanny:

invalid

Banned
Daps
So u gone remix what she actually said and say that is what she said? :deadmanny:

Lol... I didn’t actually listen to the video but I didn’t pull that out my ass either. I’ve read a few of her books and I know the Cress family personally here in Chicago so I’ve been acquainted with her theories. Her sister, Lorna Cress, is at speaking events all the time and she pushes the same theories which I quote....

“The gun as a symbol in the white supremacy system/culture…cannot be banned because it is the symbolic phallus substitute for the white male. The white male’s penis and testicles genetically cannot annihilate Black and other non-white males, but his gun can. Therefore to ban the gun for the white male is to castrate him symbolically, to remove his defense mechanism for the ever present threat of white genetic annihilation.”
-pg 151, “The Symbolism of Smoking Objects - Frances Cress Welsing”

I’ve never read anywhere where she compares the gun to the black male. It’s always been compared to the white male which is why she claims gun reform will never get passed.

@Money Mase I’m going to take a picture of the passage where she also talks about this out my copy of the Isis Papers when I get home.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
So you think Black men purposely commit genocide against whites by genetic means somehow? Or that our genes are just stronger?

I was simply summarizing a theory of hers. I never said I agreed with her, which I don’t. I became familiar with her and her theories because I know her people here in Chicago.