Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Was Right About The Gun And The Black Man's Penis ....Here's Proof

invalid

Banned
Daps
Yeah bruh please don't do that, don't mix up what your saying with what Dr. Welsing is saying, just creates confusion.

Just leave Dr. Welsing work pure and uncontaminated:

What does this video have to do with anything? I don’t listen to YouTube videos of people critiquing a book who never actually read the book. Additionally, I don’t listen to YouTube videos of people critiquing books period. I actually read the books for myself and I’m telling you this is not her premise. Your comprehension is a bit off.

All of these videos support what I’ve been saying.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, in the 'Isis Papers,' talked about how the gun, to the white supremacis, is a representation of the black male penis (The great equalizer):

The issue that I have with some brehs is that we don’t actually read. And it’s clear that you haven’t read the Isis Papers because your comprehension of these videos are out of context. I’ve listened to these videos and nowhere does she equate the gun to the black penis. Their symbolism is to the white penis.

Read the quote that I posted from the Isis papers then go back and listen to the videos again and closely and hopefully it clicks for you.

Better yet go pick up the book.

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Ah, noted.

But to the point, her theory is that African melanated genes are stronger. That we can annihilate the white race through miscegenation.

It’s not expressly stated but it’s almost as if she would promote miscegenation among black men if that was the end goal.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I think it was the other way around. The Black male penis represents the genocide of the white race. The gun, also phallic in representation, represents the genocide of the black race. In other words, white men use the gun to commit genocide against blacks the same way black men use their penis to commit genocide against whites. Hence being called the great equalizer.

What's the story behind your Avi picture

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny that you mention this. I was literally just driving and saw a pair of what appeared to be red testicular hanging on the back of a car that had a Kappa license plate. What does the hanging balls represent?
Something-something overcompensation.
I just know a lot of rural cacs that put “truck nuts,” on their cars.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Something-something overcompensation.
I just know a lot of rural cacs that put “truck nuts,” on their cars.

That’s so weird. I feel like there has to be a deeper meaning behind it. Like who wakes up one day and thinks to put testicles on a truck?

The guy that I saw was a black fraternity member so he certainly was no redneck.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Don't cacs also put testicles on their trucks?
Her book was my favourite example of mindless speculation with some of the most asinine conclusions I've come across from any writer.
Then again, gun nuts are my least favourite kind of cac, so her speculation can stand, because it would probably make them angry :yeshrug:

That's essentially what psychoanalysis is.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That’s so weird. I feel like there has to be a deeper meaning behind it. Like who wakes up one day and thinks to put testicles on a truck?

The guy that I saw was a black fraternity member so he certainly was no redneck.

It's some country shyt "letting your nuts hang" I seen it in the city like a week before it played out In Florence, AL and Auburn I still see it mostly white dudes but some blacks. shyt looks retarded to me. But so does riding around with a sprite or 7 up logo on your car.

• Dap
Reactions: boy
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Wait what?? I've never seen that. What's the meaning?

You never seen dudes in these cars with the 7 up logo on them

Dat-boi-chevyyyy.jpg

shyt just country as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

Y’all brehs need to stop relying on these YouTube recordings and actually read because if you have no point of context you can easily misinterpret anything.

I read this as a teen. But I always thought this was psudoscience. Not saying "Penis Envy" isn't real, but as the main cause of hating a race. that seems kind of thin, especially since I've seen nikkas in locker rooms, in school etc...and most nikkas ain't snarling beats with 14 inch penises. That's made her spiel seem fanicful. I just think white people are afraid of darker people in general.