dr. dre's wife

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prove it or shut the fukk up and stop derailing this thread with your bullshyt agenda. Show me where ive called a black woman a bedwench just for dating a white man. Just one post. I dare you.

Betcha cant:lolbron:

Look up your name and bedwench. You'll find it.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I don't think she's UGLY per se, but she isn't "dime" status either...she looks a bit masculine but she kinda reminds me of Paula Patton, body type and facial feature wise...

She might be a bit thicker than Paula, but cats on here was saying she looked a bit masculine too...

To me, this is per the course for Dre, I mean didn't this nikka get accused of wearing lipstick in one of his photo shoots? Sounds about right he went with a slightly masculine type broad...

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look up your name and bedwench. You'll find it.

Dancing and deflecting. Typical behavior from a bedwench, slut. Im not surprised.

tsk tsk. Youll have to come harder. And look youve ruined this poor OP's thread and you continue to do it with your bedwench agenda that no one other than bedwenches care about. Ill take you seriously when you back up your allegations with proof but you and I both know that youre incapable of that simple thing. Anyway, have a nice day slut. You keep derailing in here and Ill just keep reporting.

#bedwenchfreecoli

These kids need a few more years. They be wondering why certain dimes are single/unmarried. That's why. I'd certainly wouldn't want the Drayas or the Amber Roses if I had millions. You don't love me ma. Get outta here :mjlol:

Yeah, I wouldnt go for that type either. Not saying that I wouldnt fukk but Id never want to be tied down with either of them.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dancing and deflecting. Typical behavior from a bedwench, slut. Im not surprised.

tsk tsk. Youll have to come harder. And look youve ruined this poor OP's thread and you continue to do it with your bedwench agenda that no one other than bedwenches care about. Ill take you seriously when you back up your allegations with proof but you and I both know that youre incapable of that simple thing. Anyway, have a nice day slut. You keep derailing in here and Ill just keep reporting.

#bedwenchfreecoli

Yeah, I wouldnt go for that type either. Not saying that I wouldnt fukk but Id never want to be tied down with either of them.

Welp looks loke you gave me my evidence :smile: thank you.

@AntiVenom here's your proof. Read the first sentence.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Smash? Hell yea.

Wife? Nah.

A strong 6 or 7 who clean up nice and got my back >>>>>> Amber Rose.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this is an interview from a few years ago with dr. dre along with his wife by his side :myman:

that tattoo on her right titty though :whoo::banderas:

Dr+Dre+Nicole+Threatt+53rd+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+WsZHhtTgmsyl.jpg

Nicole+Young+Inside+Innovator+Year+Awards+x9n6KAwAELml.jpg

Dr+Dre+Nicole+Threatt+23rd+Annual+ASCAP+Rhythm+eWZ7ql4mCQ8l.jpg

456504734-iconic-producer-and-rapper-dr-dre-and-wife-gettyimages.jpg

devil-legend(1).jpg

Illuminati conjured her from hell to take care of Dre and make sure hed sticking to the script.

She got one of those devil faces