dr. dre's wife

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because them brothers are mad insecure and lame
Don't make sense, breh. I find her easy enough on the eyes, even if she isn't my cup. Boys stay living vicariously through more prominent men's dikks.

If theyve been together for almost 20 years then clearly shes doing something right and they probably have a good relationship. IM not attracted to her....but i dont have to be because im not married to her. :manny:

Maybe shes a decent in general. Regardless I dont feel like shytting on her just because she doesn't make my dikk hard.

+1. I think she is better looking than a few women that get collective :noah: on here. If she a rider, so be it. Love ain't easy to come by.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
What she's also in her 40s and has kids and been around dre for 20 years same with cube wife and she look like she's in good shape... that's a win for dre...

nikkas on here always complain about ig models and there gold digging ways but yet u dudes literally asking for dre to find one.. only on the coli

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If theyve been together for almost 20 years then clearly shes doing something right and they probably have a good relationship. IM not attracted to her....but i dont have to be because im not married to her. :manny:

Maybe shes a decent in general. Regardless I dont feel like shytting on her just because she doesn't make my dikk hard.

You would never say this if he was white and she was black :russ:

And yes I went there :smile:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't make sense, breh. I find her easy enough on the eyes, even if she isn't my cup. Boys stay living vicariously through more prominent men's dikks.

+1. I think she is better looking than a few women that get collective :noah: on here. If she a rider, so be it. Love ain't easy to come by.

So what if you were with a rider and she got fat and stayed fat?

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Life is not one big rap video
Why aren't you only fuvking bad bytches now?
See you have just exposed yourself as a lame guy.

Do not dictate my decisions, my brother.
You see I do not think like the average american,so the equation of race is mute.

Who said I didn't here and there? If I didn't have to work as much as I do and was set financially, I'd have time to fukk more.

bytch is ugly and a cac mutt. Foh trying to defend this.

Oh no I didn't know that :beli:

I'm just sayin, too many other factors play a role for you to make that statement like it means something

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You would never say this if he was white and she was black :russ:

And yes I went there :smile:

First off Im not obligated to say anything. Second most of the female fonts in here wouldnt shyt on her if she was black with a white man. So Im not understanding your point?
:what:

All Im saying is that theres no need to tear someone down when they seem to be loyal to their husband just because they arent attracted to that person.

So what if you were with a rider and she got fat and stayed fat?
So the woman has to stay perfect for the rest of her life? Even when shes 80? Really? Thats not realistic.

Then people wonder why the divorce rate is so high.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off Im not obligated to say anything. Second most of the female fonts in here wouldnt shyt on her if she was black with a white man. So Im not understanding your point?
:what:

All Im saying is that theres no need to tear someone down when they seem to be loyal to their husband just because they arent attracted to that person.

Yeah yeah you would be quick with bedwench don't lie.

And we ain't talking about the female fonts, we talking about you. Stop trying to deflect.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah yeah you would be quick with bedwench don't lie.

And we ain't talking about the female fonts, we talking about you. Stop trying to deflect.

Prove it or shut the fukk up and stop derailing this thread with your bullshyt agenda. Show me where ive called a black woman a bedwench just for dating a white man. Just one post. I dare you.

Betcha cant:lolbron: