Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prove it or shut the fukk up.

Betcha cant:lolbron:

Umm so you want me to pull up a post of you calling a black woman in an interracial relationship a bedwench?

Lol dude just do a search of yourself. The results are so beautiful

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Umm so you want me to pull up a post of you calling a black woman in an interracial relationship a bedwench?

Lol dude just do a search of yourself. It's so beautiful

Gotta love how you sluts come in here with your agenda and try to derail our threads.

Nahhh, slut. Post a comment that I made attacking a black woman SOLEY for being in an IR. You made this allegation now back it up or shut up.Prove it to all of us.

Or are you just a bedwench or bedwench sympathizer in here with an agenda? I guess if you dont prove your statement then the answer is yes. Go on were all waiting.:lolbron:

he was already famous in the 80's :mjlol:

Celebs date non celebs all the time. If she was a gold digger then she could have divorced him a decade ago and gotten paid. Seems legit to me :yeshrug:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta love how you sluts come in here with your agenda and try to derail our threads.

Nahhh, slut. Post a comment that I made attacking a black woman SOLEY for being in an IR. You made this allegation now back it up or shut up.Prove it to all of us.

Or are you just a bedwench or bedwench sympathizer in here with an agenda? I guess if you dont prove your statement then the answer is yes. Go on were all waiting.:lolbron:

Celebs date non celebs all the time. If she was a gold digger then she could have divorced him a decade ago and gotten paid. Seems legit to me :yeshrug:

Oh this your thread?? I thought it was @stomachlines thread?

Damn calling me slut and negging me??? I must have really got to you :smile:

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Who said I didn't here and there? If I didn't have to work as much as I do and was set financially, I'd have time to fukk more.

bytch is ugly and a cac mutt. Foh trying to defend this.

I'm just sayin, too many other factors play a role for you to make that statement like it means something

You see if I were a millionaire, my first priority would be to travel the world buy a house in the motherland and buy land etc
fukking bad bitvhes would be my last priority.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You see if I were a millionaire, my first priority would be to travel the world buy a house in the motherland and buy land etc
fukking bad bitvhes would be my last priority.

I already own a house, the land that its on and don't care to travel. I'd just kick it with fam, friends, and different women.

Different strokes for different folks:yeshrug:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Down loyal chicks >>>>>>>> dime piece gold diggers

When y'all get mature enough you'll realize this. There's a reason why most of the world's most powerful men (CEOs, Presidents) aren't with models. Them bytches wanna come around after the mansion is built, not before, then wonder why they get fukked and chukked. Fukk outta here.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what if you were with a rider and she got fat and stayed fat?
:yeshrug:I'll tell you when I am in that position. I said it before, but for all my hemming and hawing for fit (lifters, not runners) women,
I have pined for my share of fat girls back in the day. I couldn't say what I would do, I just know that health and wellness is very
important to me now.

Holler at me in roughly 15 years and I can tell you.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: You never disapproved my initial comment. It's true and that's all there is to it. Stop acting like you're not hypocrite. It's not cute.

Post the evidence or stop deflecting before I report you for derailing this thread.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Down loyal chicks >>>>>>>> dime piece gold diggers

When y'all get mature enough you'll realize this. There's a reason why most of the world's most powerful men (CEOs, Presidents) aren't with models. Them bytches wanna come around after the mansion is built, not before, then wonder why they get fukked and chukked. Fukk outta here.

Church. :blessed:

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go right ahead and report me, I'm still right. You're a hypocrite. You know what youve said.

Reported.
You say that and yet you cant prove a word that you say is true.
Why am I not surprised? :sas2: