Dr. Dre says Eminem is the best emcee ever and he doesn't think anyone that's rapping can touch Eminem on the mic

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka make you that much money and you gonna say the same shyt :russ:. This nikkas are not unbiased and have no reason ro be. Honestly it woulda be more surprising and noteworthy if he didnt say that shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why give this em cat any more shine?

Gucci has cultural status..em just has whiteness

I mean, if Gucci was smart, this would be the biggest come up ever for him, and get Shady/Aftermath/G Unit blackballed from ATL altogether.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I mean, if Gucci was smart, this would be the biggest come up ever for him, and get Shady/Aftermath/G Unit blackballed from ATL altogether.
No

Edit: I don't think you are quite understanding. Gucci doesn't need this.

Em needs this to stop all the criticism over rhis legacy. Em has a white fanbase, why do we need more whites in our musical culture?

Atleast Paul Wall has a strong Black fan base and wouldn't bring in more whites, plus Paul Wall makes Black Music. Em made White Incel Music.

Think about it like this...this would be like Warhol linking up with Basquiat. Warhol was said to use Basquiat to appear more "hip", "current" and "rebranded". And now in 2024 you can't mention Basquiat name without Warhol....

Gucci does not need to be linked up with Em in any compacity. It's not about Gucci NOT being Better than Em..it's about the chatter chatter that come from it...i.e. Tyson vs Paul

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
In my Top 10, but I just don’t find myself going back to listen to his music that much.

He was just saying a while bunch of shyt that never really connected with me. In a sense, his music isn’t timeless (to me).

I can and often do go back to listen to Pac, Nas, Jay-Z… But Em? Nah, his lyrics just never hit me like that.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
What potentially bad could happen to Gucci Mane in a battle with Eminem? Getting hit with a "Nail in the Coffin" :sas1: ?

Or Gucci getting legit pop star burn?
You really want beacoup whites entering our space huh?

I'd rather see Paul Wall Vs Gucci Mane

Why??? Cause Paul makes black music and will bring in a black audience. Paul has Black Fans. Em has white incel fans.

Can we stop this now? It's about the culture and Em has always made White Incel music and white people music with Black flavoring additives.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You really want beacoup whites entering our space huh?

I'd rather see Paul Wall Vs Gucci Mane

Why??? Cause Paul makes black music and will bring in a black audience. Paul has Black Fans. Em has white incel fans.

Can we stop this now? It's about the culture and Em has always made White Incel music and white people music with Black flavoring additives.

"Culture" Gucci Mane made was stolen from Jeezy and TI, let strippers and hoes dictate the trends, and let human degenerates like Young Thug dominate black music.

Eminem is white incel music that let Curtis run free to sabotage other black entertainers and ruin their money.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
"Culture" Gucci Mane made was stolen from Jeezy and TI, let strippers and hoes dictate the trends, and let human degenerates like Young Thug dominate black music.

Eminem is white incel music that let Curtis run free to sabotage other black entertainers and ruin their money.
Gucci Mane revolutionized mixtapes and Mads summer anthems...brought in Nicki Minaj, had Yo Gotti and Dolph with him....

You an Em fan breh? If so I truly feel horrible for you, especially if you black

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I will admit that I am biased against Eminem, I truly think he is a clown, with zero substance, although I was a fan when he was a horrorcore rapper. I think he leans too heavily on his ability to structure multi's, which is a skill, but I really don't give a fukk about what he is rapping about. From an honest perspective, overall, Jay is better, Big was better, Black Thought is better, Nas is better, I think that even Royce is better, but from a "rap" perspective, overall emcee ability, I think that when it is all said and done, Lupe is probably the most talented emcee ever, and history will hopefully recognize that, if he actually utilizes his potential.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Gucci Mane revolutionized mixtapes and Mads summer anthems...brought in Nicki Minaj, had Yo Gotti and Dolph with him....

You an Em fan breh? If so I truly feel horrible for you, especially if you black

LOL @ Gucci revolutionized mixtapes when Curtis did that first. Gucci brought in degeneracy and short-bus skill to the point where people don't spit actual bars anymore. Mumbling and tricking to downplay and disrespect the masculine part of Hip Hop.

And Hell No, I ain't an Eminem stan. I do know people who are scared of battling to prevent exposure of (lack of) tangible skill. :sas2:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
nah he said slavery was a choice

edit: my bad wrong rapper. em just just big butts were n...ER shyt and black women were gold diggers.
hes cool carry on