Dr. Dre says Eminem is the best emcee ever and he doesn't think anyone that's rapping can touch Eminem on the mic

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
LOL @ Gucci revolutionized mixtapes when Curtis did that first. Gucci brought in degeneracy and short-bus skill to the point where people don't spit actual bars anymore. Mumbling and tricking to downplay and disrespect the masculine part of Hip Hop.

And Hell No, I ain't an Eminem stan. I do know people who are scared of battling to prevent exposure of (lack of) tangible skill. :sas2:
.....whatever you say breh. It ain't happening so enjoy your frivolous pipe dream

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean of course he’s going to feel that way about Eminem. Dr Dre didn’t have much when he started Aftermath. Eminem sold 220 million records. Eminem changed his life forever and Dre changed Eminem’s life. I don’t think Eminem is the best.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
That’s what being bisexual does to your brain yall. Take notes kids

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
It's his opinion. Additionally, I don't get how people can sit here with a straight face as say that he isn't in that "top MC" tier.

He definitely is. I don't enjoy 95% of his music, but you're fooling yourself if you think he can't outrap your favorite artist at any given moment.