Dr. Dre says Eminem is the best emcee ever and he doesn't think anyone that's rapping can touch Eminem on the mic

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I can't call it cause it was way before my time. But I do know that he literally originated the blueprint. So what u saying? Name a name....lets see if they followed Ra's blueprint.

Rakim updated the technical rubrick in the new school way of thought. In the ol school way of thought the emcees who would be a similar top draw as rakim. All had next level technical aptitude that equal or rival what rakim was able to do.

Example Melle, silver fox. Caz

In the new school.

Only one emcee been rakim good as long as he eas active and that is juice.

The same juice .

who is not mentioned by anywone in this thread. Who is better than eminem And proved it too.

Honorable mentions are:

Rhymefest is as good as eminem. King Gordy is actually better than eminem. Just cut from a similar cloth of horrorcore content.

They just never had any of the resources that eminem was rewarded for earnING. While they were not rewarded for earning.

Which is the discussion that should be taking place on this board.

Yet since this board is just a casual fan spot and not culturally viable.
That discussion will not be made by most here. Nor added to by most here.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Art is subjective, yet we gon sit argu about who is better....but fact is fact Em ain't in the convo

So what emcee is.

It is your time to make the right answer via skills.

Emcee", is not subjective.
It has an entire rubrick and skillset that has a complete techniCal base.

So now you know that. Give us your so-called informed answer.

Art Barr

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:stopitslime:How about that one nikka that wrote for the entire group that y’all were both in with the exception of one and basically destroyed said group right after his departure?

:mjlol:I swear, nikkas was saying in the comments about how much of a comedian Suge is when he said it, but he was saying the truth in a playful manner.

I mean, this is the same nikka that gave millions to a PWI in California that didn’t need it whatsoever at all. :yeshrug:I guess just so his kid can get in, but still.

Not only that, but look at how he treats his oldest kids, and black women in general, shouldn’t come out as a shock he feels this way. And no, just because that’s his artist doesn’t mean he has to say it, hell, if that’s the case he might as well have said Kendrick then. Even he has more claim to that throne/title than Eminem do.

And we all know, nooooooooooo album Em got fukkin with this one at ALLLL, not a one, not even close.

1496955_so.jpg

mbid-7e422cee-608c-4f5a-9740-729f012e121b-6733054130.jpg

Wonder how THIS nikka feels when he say shyt like that. I guess because Em made him the most money, but still, shame on Dre, he should know better by now.

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Nothing Eminem raps about is connected to Hip Hop Culture.

Eminem 20 years later still crying about not being cool in school in his rhymes.

He is a glorified Battle Rapper. He has no lines that make you go "that's some real shyt" either.

Eminem's rise in Hip Hop coincides with the Fall of Hip Hop. He makes school shooter music, white teen cut your wrist music, Menendez Brothers type of music.

Eminem is completely disconnected from the Essence of Hip Hop. And his music has contributed nothing to the Culture, besides a whole lotta white boys and suburban Black kids who "didn't like rap music, but they listened to Eminem".

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Nothing Eminem raps about is connected to Hip Hop Culture.

Eminem 20 years later still crying about not being cool in school in his rhymes.

He is a glorified Battle Rapper. He has no lines that make you go "that's some real shyt" either.

Eminem's rise in Hip Hop coincides with the Fall of Hip Hop. He makes school shooter music, white teen cut your wrist music, Menendez Brothers type of music.

Eminem is completely disconnected from the Essence of Hip Hop. And his music has contributed nothing to the Culture, besides a whole lotta white boys and suburban Black kids who "didn't like rap music, but they listened to Eminem".
If this ain't the truth :laff: :laff: :laff: