Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I read the Forbes article, they still say Dre will be worth 800 Million. That's basically a Billion, you guys don't know what Dre really has in Off shore accounts. Diddy is probably up to a Billion too but they both will have assets and cash off the books.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre's "3 Kings" verse. :wow:

"Born broke real nikka straight outta Compton"

"I rewrote the game nikka let's talk MONEY"

"You should listen to this beat through my headphones"

:wow:

really

All Star
Daps
nikkas in here really calculating someone else's money :mjlol:

To be honest, I read the thread title and just knew the shyt was flaw:manny:

I point out flaw, 100 nikkas get mad:mjlol:

I prove flaw.... And that's that
aQUlhpZ.png

100 nikkas posting in a thread called "Dr Dre Officially Becomes The First Billionaire In Hip Hop", and giving their congrats.... So are they not counting his money too?:umad:

Only difference is, I'm counting it right ... :youngsabo:

...and got some good business lessons out of it too:smugfavre:

#FactsOnly

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I read the Forbes article, they still say Dre will be worth 800 Million. That's basically a Billion, you guys don't know what Dre really has in Off shore accounts. Diddy is probably up to a Billion too but they both will have assets and cash off the books.

You think Forbes has access to any book? Lol.

Forbes estimates are almost all speculation. They have access to all of the same numbers that we do. There's nothing special about what they do. So offshore wouldn't even matter.

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Post from macrumors, they lost their shyt when it was reported Dre MIGHT actually work at Apple

No, it's just people that are sick and tired of these losers that don't contribute something positive to society that rely on so-called music that really doesn't offer anything. There are plenty of musicians that grew up poor in the ghetto where they learned how to sing and/or play a musical instrument that have legitimate talent and/or learn how to speak the English language and study and become someone of substance, that don't put out music with THUG mentality. Our society would be MUCH better off without that element.

Ebonics is probably spoken more than English in the US and it's astounding that our country can't seem to do anything about the root of the problem because Rap music certainly isn't improving this situation, it just perpetuates ignorance and immature behavior and some of us are sick of THEM making money when they aren't making it in a manner that's positive. That's MY beef.

If someone tries to pull the race card, I'll show you plain denial and ignorance. it has NOTHING to do with being a certain skin color. It has to do with what they are selling to make the money they are making.[\quote]

BlackFin

I'm Black Yall!
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Dude went from wearing lipstick, to smoking chronic at picnics, to dangling "Detox" over our heads for more than 12 years, to straight up billionaire. :duck::dead:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Beats Co-Founders Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine Expected to Take on Senior Roles at Apple Following Acquisition - MacRumors Forums Some more gems.

Dr Dre also has a murder rap and various thug activities under his diamond laced, gold studded belt. Lots of money doesn't make these guys NOT thugs. If that's who apple wants to be associated with, that's their deal.Producing music isn't hard work. It maybe time consuming at times but hard? Nope. I'd say he's plenty lucky too...which is fine but it is what it is.
Steve Jobs is rolling over in his grave,at least buy something cool like Bose not some gangster pants down to your knees wearing overpriced garbage.Every time I see somebody wear those oversized ugly colored headphones I think of a clown. Beats more like Bozo the Clown.
Let me just say if Apple starts adding Beats branding to their products I will no longer be buying their products. Apple was supposed to be a classy brand. There is nothing classy about Beats.
Apple please, you cannot associate yourself with this company! You are not ghetto style, you are high quality with the best hardware, moving in with "beats" or Dre or whoever the other guy is,, is the worst move you can make.

Popeye's chicken would be better.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
It's pretty sad to see and hear especially black folks disrecredit Dre and try to somehow diminish and downplay Dre's bread and accomplishments. nikkaz will somehow find a way to cut down the next nikka doin big things :snoop:
....like how can you somehow find fault with how this black man made himself a billionare:snoop: ...some nikkas is real life losers man:pachaha:

JCalli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here to salute the Dr! :salute:

"Its a wrap when im done, and I come a long way, from a hundred dollars a month to a hundred mil in a day, bytch im from"

Waits for you salty fukkboys to point out the inaccuracies....

:pacspit:

Lil Rob

Rookie
Daps
some of you catching heart attacks over Dre's pocket regardless he is the richest man in hiphop right now.