Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FIF's SMS Audio facing them harsh realities of BEATs in a handsomely comfortable position:takedat:

...and not only does the Coli have a&rs, ballas/shot-callas, but also accountant mathematicians:duck:

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
FIF's SMS Audio facing them harsh realities of BEATs in a handsomely comfortable position:takedat:

...and not only does the Coli have a&rs, ballas/shot-callas, but also accountant mathematicians:duck:

hope they go on sell, they're just like beats but cheaper

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:ohhh:

The Carlyle Group owns a significant part of BEATS ELECTRONICS!?!?

47 % :damn:

The same Carlyle Group which is badically a Bush family right wing republican front company

:snoop: dem crakkkers got us again

Last edited:

really

All Star
Daps
also accountant mathematicians:duck:

Mathematician tho? Dam I take my intelligence for granted:wow: (that or the Coli full of slow ass nikkas.. #noHate)

Once Forbes or somebody else releases the final numbers and realizes that "$800 million" is a mistake, nikkas will see the most hardcore / ridiculous "I told you so" thread of all time:mjlol: #countOnIt

No Dre hate whatsoever... #FactsOnly (run the numbers and tell me something I said wrong.... But wait, you're not a Mathematician... Nev mind:heh:)

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
lmaaooooo 800 million haahhaha, big L, it much suck to be so broke, I mean bruh might as well go get a job at Wal-Mart am I right? :pachaha:

only 800 million :mjlol:

Finna go get in my 1998 Volkswagon Jetta and bump Last Train To Paris on the way to my 9-5 that i'll be working for the rest of my life while Dre sits at home and cries about this massive L he took :lolbron:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Forbes.com: (just check the red)

"Late Thursday night, the Financial Times reportedthat Apple AAPL -0.73% was in talks to buy Beats for $3.2 billion; the deal would be the computer giant’s largest acquisition ever. Dre’s stake in Beats currently stands at somewhere around 20-25%; we valued the company at $2 billion in our latest round of estimates.

A sale for $3.2 billion would nearly double the value of Dre’s holdings, though capital gains taxes could take a bite out of his big payday, likely leaving him with a net worth in the neighborhood of $800 million. It’s not quite enough to land on the Forbes 400, but it would easily make him hip-hop’s richest man, topping current champion Diddy by $100 million."

I'm just gone go based off what this genius said in the red...:win:

We all know Dre's Net Worth if Beats didn't exist would be $150 million right now (he had $125mil in 2011 before beats popped off... And would've been making money off Em / Kendrick)

His CURRENT Net worth (according to Forbes) is $550million.

So that means he has $400million in beats stock (as far as how they are calculating.)

If they valued the company at $2billion when they said dre has $400mil stock, that means if it sells for $3.2 billion, to come up with how much Dre will make is Simple:

You multiply $400million by 1.625 (2.0 would be DOUBLE)

$400mil x 1.625 = $650 million (if apple was buying for $4 Billion, it'd be $800 milion, for you slow ones)

$650 million after 23.8% capital gains / medicare tax = $495 million

$495million + the $150mil he had BEFORE beats by dre = $645 mil

Hold up a sec.... Be right back...

xP9cCYN.png

aQUlhpZ.png

As you can see.... Even GOING BY THE WORDS OF FORBES, Sean Combs is still the man, and Dre will go back to his struggle pawg and still working on Detox while Willow Smith becomes a Grandmother..

Really: Bringing Clarity to the Coli since 2013
6mM6SnI.png

@L&HH :feedme::umad:.... U *Furious* (your lil knowledge bout the capital gains tax was just that: "Knowledge"... I can get that knowledge in 2 seconds... You'll never be able to go to Google and get this *intelligence* tho:ohlawd:.... And it aint for sell:youngsabo: )

#FactsOnly

#GPOY2014

Why yall ain't DAPPING this dude???? :why:

even if you don't agree JUST YET.....gotta give him credit for being INFORMATIVE with his details

that CARLYLE GROUP revelation is enough to make you go WHOA :whew:

Props to @really for bringing dat real shyt :salute:

reminds me of myself :to: with that PROLIFIC POSTING (no art barr)

Daps
......wow.

This quickly became on of the most pathetic threads I've ever read on the coli.

Some of you nikkas are sad as hell.

really

All Star
Daps
Why yall ain't DAPPING this dude???? :why:

even if you don't agree JUST YET.....gotta give him credit for being INFORMATIVE with his details

that CARLYLE GROUP revelation is enough to make you go WHOA :whew:

Props to @really for bringing dat real shyt :salute:

reminds me of myself :to: with that PROLIFIC POSTING (no art barr)

Part of it is because nikkas despise a lot of the strong opinions I have and my sometimes *wicked* trolling (only to those who show me they catch feelings on the net, that's when I'll give it some *BANG!* :mjlol:)

Another part of it is, nikkas legitimately never learned how to Add, Subtract, Divide, and Multiply (I kinda stopped paying attention to math when I started taking Algebra 1, but I mean I guess I'm a *Mathematician* :yeshrug:... #inherently)

Last part of it is, nikkas on the internet are notoriously bytch made insecure lames, so to type the words, "Dam yo, you were right:ohhh:" , is literally the equivalent of catching the aids virus for a normal person (it'll simply destroy them:wow:)

So with all these factors at hand, is why you see no one wanting to acknowledge that it's a FACT, that based off Forbes OWN WORDS / VALUATIONS, Dre will only be worth 583 to 619 Million ($645 mil MAX, and I'm being nice) after all taxes and ownership percentages are broken down.

It is a FACT that this will be his TOTAL NET WORTH, according to Forbes own words, NOT MINE.

Part of the disconnect seems to come in due to the guy who works for Forbes not being quite as smart as me (not many people are... I personally think it's me, Obama, Einstein, and everybody else), so NOT EVEN HE KNOWS that $800 million dollar number he's putting out there is patently false.

Do I give a shyt about Dre's pockets? Not at all. I want Diddy to be the first billionaire, but got love for Dre too, and that's where it ends.

But all these details etc have gave me a great lesson on business which will help me in the future, so when nikkas say "counting another nikkas pockets", I simply laugh and bask in all the knowledge I've stolen from this thread as those less fortunate in the IQ department sulk in the pain and misery that they don't possess these same alien like abilities, as I selfishly add to my ALREADY (according to the Coli) OTHERWORLDLY portfolio of intelligence.....:win:

It aint fair goddamnit..... Goddamnit it just aint fair...

iXDonXh.gif

Last edited:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Got to buy my own island by the year 2 G"

He's late with it, but he's getting close!

:salute: