Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What is the point of people being hyped then?
It's more like a middle-finger to cacs that hip-hop created a billionaire on its own term. :yeshrug: What brothers need to realize that only a select type of brother get in on deals like that. I would be shocked if someone like Birdman would even be invited to invest on a potential billion-dollar deal. Doesn't fit the mold.

Last edited:

Profane

Daps
just heard this purchase puts Spotify at a value of 15 Billion
:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Im robbing dr dre

He coming to ny soon 4 a show in Manhattan roseland ball room

ima catch him while he walkn out the back door,

So wen ya see dr dre robbed as a headline remember i posted it first

he gt billions wats a few Gs to him ?
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they just played that tyrese video on CNBC and one of the cacs said
":whoa: i added up the #'s he isnt a billionaire"
:umad:

Cacs giving those numbers the side eye:mjpls:

He better wait until the deal goes through before he starts celebrating :sas2:

Im robbing dr dre

He coming to ny soon 4 a show in Manhattan roseland ball room

ima catch him while he walkn out the back door,

I Figure he gt billions wats a few gs to him ?

So wen ya see dr dre robbed as a headline remember i posted it first

he gt billions wats a few Gs to him ?
:yeshrug:

Let us know how that works out for you. :comeon:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Hardcore Algorithms to you.... 1 + 1 for me.... God didn't make us all the same breh....:win:
gold-2.jpg

In the famous words of Silk The Shocker: "It aint my Fault"

You want some peanut butter wit that Jelly?:umad:

#GPOY2014 ... #IcanTasteTheEnvy .. :banderas: ..

#FactsOnly

master-p-spin-o22.gif
Lol wtf at that gif :dead: :laff:

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
To all you nikkas out here number crunching just to throw salt in Dre game, those net worth sites have a key word infront of the number "estimated" which means they dont really know, you don't really know, the actual facts of Dre's net worth and bank account arent public for a good reason, I'd rather take Dre's word for it rather than some nikka on the coli :mjlol:

Also breh is still richer than fukk regardless of some silly title, he's likely to live out his days in bliss, a young black kid from Compton, California who with his friends overcame all the odds to change the world :wow:

Just think about that yo, years and years ago Dre was just like us, sitting in the crib with his friends trying to figure out life and how to win at it, its insane

really

All Star
Daps
I had to take you off Ignore to read this :salute:

Dre might still be a billionaire tho :lupe:

Ignoring me breh:usure:..... The truth will set you FREEEEE breh:blessed:

Read the post below.... And tell me if Dre will be a Billionaire or not... (this is 1000% fool proof fact, just as solid as "The Sky is Blue"... There IS NO arguing it)

Take your time reading... Digest it... Breathe easy.... nikkas saying I'm doing "advanced" algorithms... I don't know how fast your processor is, but we'll find out.

Reply to me with your answer if Dre will be a Billionaire or Not after this deal... And make your answer a Smart one.... Santa would hate to take you off his little check list
Q8ZJFlQ.png

Ps if you get stumped and have an honest question, please let me know, and I'll help you out.

@Boesky

Forbes.com: (just check the red)

"Late Thursday night, the Financial Times reportedthat Apple AAPL -0.73% was in talks to buy Beats for $3.2 billion; the deal would be the computer giant’s largest acquisition ever. Dre’s stake in Beats currently stands at somewhere around 20-25%; we valued the company at $2 billion in our latest round of estimates.

A sale for $3.2 billion would nearly double the value of Dre’s holdings, though capital gains taxes could take a bite out of his big payday, likely leaving him with a net worth in the neighborhood of $800 million. It’s not quite enough to land on the Forbes 400, but it would easily make him hip-hop’s richest man, topping current champion Diddy by $100 million."

I'm just gone go based off what this genius said in the red...:win:

We all know Dre's Net Worth if Beats didn't exist would be $150 million right now (he had $125mil in 2011 before beats popped off... And would've been making money off Em / Kendrick)

His CURRENT Net worth (according to Forbes) is $550million.

So that means he has $400million in beats stock (as far as how they are calculating.)

If they valued the company at $2billion when they said dre has $400mil stock, that means if it sells for $3.2 billion, to come up with how much Dre will make is Simple:

You multiply $400million by 1.625 (2.0 would be DOUBLE)

$400mil x 1.625 = $650 million (if apple was buying for $4 Billion, it'd be $800 milion, for you slow ones)

$650 million after 23.8% capital gains / medicare tax = $495 million

$495million + the $150mil he had BEFORE beats by dre = $645 mil

EVERYTHING I JUST SAID IS BASED OFF THE WORDS OF FORBES.... the People who we are BASING will Dre be a Millionaire or not off of.

Last edited: