Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Tyrese is like that guy in cypher that knows all his mans rhymes and finishes each bar MAD hard.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how you know your life aint shyt:steven:

When you a nikka like @really typing in size 7 font, doing hardcore number crunching and research, arguing with nikkas for 7 pages straight just to come to a grand total of breh is not worth a billion, he'd only be the #2 richest black man in music at a worth of 650 million.

When at the very most @really owns a house in the slums somewhere on the brink of foreclosure, not worth half of 650 thousand.

Get off Dre dikk, hit him a :ehh: and KIM. You trying way too hard to end up proving nothing.
shyt is SICKENING.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol I knew this #s war would pop off, personally I think he is going to end up just shy of the Billy but still can't hate on the man, that's serious money and he still pretty humble in Rap terms

Could y'all imagine the fukkery if this had been birdman or cam with a billion dollars :russ:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Lol I knew this #s war would pop off, personally I think he is going to end up just shy of the Billy but still can't hate on the man, that's serious money and he still pretty humble in Rap terms

Could y'all imagine the fukkery if this had been birdman or cam with a billion dollars :russ:
The thing is Birdman is too much of a c00n to let him in on those type of business deals. Remember when he was front on getting in on the oil industry. Those cacs weren't going sit at a table with him.