Dr.Dre officially becomes the FIRST billionaire in hip hop (only 10 black billionaires in the world)

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Ruh Roh

Scoob-ruhroh.jpg

Looks like I could have mis-calculated on that $645mil figure .... :lupe:

"The IRS divides capital gains into short-term and long-term investments, according to Bankrate. If you sell real estate you've owned for less than a year, your capital gains rate is taxed at the same rate as your regular income (40% for dre). If you've owned it for a year and a day or more, the maximum tax rate is 23.8 percent."

"On September 27, 2013, HTC confirmed its plan to sell its remaining 24.84% stake in Beats back to the company for $265 million, with the deal expected to close by the end of the year"

*Checks Calender*

*Gulp* ... It's only May!

maury-povich.jpg

$645Mil $619 Mil :youngsabo:

LwIEuSo.jpg

16301624_dre.png

@L&HH ... Thanks for the business lesson twerp:laff:

7297_3688.gif

#FactsOnly

p_diddy_2.gif
still more money than you'll ever see in your sas insignificant life

really

All Star
Daps
Wall Street Journal is making the same mistake folks in this thread are making and the same mistake Forbes makes...and its crazy cuz they should all know better: If the majority of Dre's net worth is invested in Beats, then you don't get to add that amount on after he sells Beats, you only get to add the difference between what it was worth before the sale, and what you pocketed after the sale.

Like Forbes will regularly do shyt like this:

2008: Jay Z is worth 300 million from his stake in Rocawear (I'm ignoring all his other businesses for this example)

2009: Jay Z sold his stake in Rocawear for 350 million, now he is worth 650 million.

NOPE. Thats not how it works, Jay would still only be worth 350 million becuz once you sell the asset you no longer own it (should be obvious) his original 2008 net worth was estimated based already on what the value of Rocawear would be if he sold it. You can't count your money twice...

Thats that funny math they do. Congrats to Dre tho...

Welcome to the brotherhood brethren...
OmZuqHM.png

7h8JBMo.jpg

You have been anointed......
aQUlhpZ.png

#factsOnly

DvjOPj3.gif

Last edited:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
These clowns got must of studied at Foxy Brown's "Affirmative Action School of Mathematics"
Word these nikkas are the ultimate buzz killers like if he was to be yo wing man hed prob fukk it up for ya by tryin sound smart when its not that serious
Srs they acting like fukking lames its not even funny
If this was in real life id walk away from these gump ass nikkas n act as if I dont kno em if they came to talk to me

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Unless Dre is gonna take that billi and do good for the game of hip hop or black folks for this matter, How is this a W for hip hop? I'm not with cheerleading nikkas because they have bread.

If that nikka releases Detox, Takes Aftermath on another platform for the new decade with new talents out of Compton, Releases alot of shyt he had from the vault Remastered for us fans Or even create a outlet like Eminem did for up and coming battle rappers then this isn't no W for any of us or hip hop. Its strictly a W for Dre and that CAC Jimmy Iovine.

However with that being said, I give him props for flipping a new hustle and making himself wealthy. And that dude thereally is probably the worst poster I seen.

really

All Star
Daps
How you gonna have a thread say "officially" when there's no actual deal signed yet. That's like the opposite of official.

They geeked up for no reason.. :bryan:.... Indenial like a mothafukka...:deadmanny:

CONGRATS TO DR. DRE!.... THE $619 MILLION DOLLAR MAN!...

Realizing-theres-nothing-you-want-in-the-fridge.gif

diddy-dance-o.gif

really

All Star
Daps
nikkas really in here doing algorithms and hardcore number crunching equations to figure another mans money :dahell:

Hardcore Algorithms to you.... 1 + 1 for me.... God didn't make us all the same breh....:win:
gold-2.jpg

In the famous words of Silk The Shocker: "It aint my Fault"

You want some peanut butter wit that Jelly?:umad:

#GPOY2014 ... #IcanTasteTheEnvy .. :banderas: ..

#FactsOnly

master-p-spin-o22.gif